Question for anyone who have lowered their K12

S

siu16

Want to buy a set of lowering springs for my k12E. I put a set of 15" wheels on my car recently and noticed how much higher the car looked. The gap between the arch and the tire is huge! I just wanted everyone who have lowered their K12's to post up pics up so i can see how low to go. Could you also tell me how it is over humps (very important, i live in london!) I am alos in the process of buying a set of 17" wheels, will post some pics up soon.

I know what you mean with the arches being huge. I have 17" on my 1.2S and there is still a massive gap (you probably just about see so in my avatar). I'm planing on lowering mine too but I worry about bumps as well as my kit is a lot lower than standard bumpers. As I roll onto a speed bump the back bumper almost scrapes the ground already.

attachment.php

I Quite like the look of this car's height. I have the same kit which i will be fitting very soon so looking at this pic i think i should be ok over bumps. Anyone know how low this is or which springs are on this k12? Not much springs on Ebay for K12's:sleepy:

Back