anyone have a K12 haynes?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all, i am just experimenting with some k12 wiring and i need a look at the wiring diagram for the climate control system.

i don't have a k12 so there is no point me buying a whole manual. is there anyone who could maybe get some pics of the manual for me?

thanks!

thanks mate thats a great help, there just seems to be something missing on the air conditioning page, none of the key to items list is there

as you can see on pic the key to items on this page is a miss print maybe i should send an email to haynes
PICT0033-2.jpg

Yeah mine's the same, obviously a bad proof. You can contact Haynes, I doubt they'll reprint a book for an obsolete car but they may email you a PDF of the relevant page at least.

damn! thats a bit of a failure on Haynes part, its certainly worth putting in a complaint, i was VERY close to buying a manual off ebay, i would have been gutted that the one page i wanted was missprinted.

i am downloading the other link now,

thanks for the help guys, i will have climate control in the k11 in no time!

Nex, Click the last full stop on the front page of my website (below) for the full Nissan service manual :).

i take that back, the manual you posted is more in depth with full wiring diagrams that say exactly how it all works and the colours of all the wires! thank you so much that was exactly what i was looking for!

unfortunately two of the wires (the one to turn on the rear window demister and the aircon) go through the CAN system and intelligent power management system, which means they actually send serial data around the car instead of having a simple wire to a relay like normal people would have. but not a problem because the rest of the system is working without the CAN, i just needed to get the sensors set up, and now it should work fine

You've evidently solved your problem, but for future reference Haynes have supplied me with a full set of wiring diagrams, having admitted they had a known issue with some print runs. I can supply a page if you need it.

thanks, it might be good to get the wiring diagrams public, so yea a copy would be great, there are lots of other interesting things on the k12 that might be good to have

Might as well put them here, it'll help others with a faulty Haynes manual.

I should add a disclaimer though - if you want to use the manual, buy it its not expensive compared to what it can save you!

Attachments

• 4734 Micra WDs.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 51,730
awesome thanks!

and seconded, i have a haynes for the k10 and k11, i was tempted to buy one for the k12 just for the hell of it. they are good books and worth every penny even if you use them once

Back