quad throttle body

jabran200

Ex. Club Member
Ok, i wanted to do this to my old car which i sold and then got the micra so just need some mcira related qyestions answered.

I was going to uses gsxr throttlebody's and blank off the injector hole by welding them. and after that cut the original manifold and use some plastic piping something thick like they use on trucks or the thick samcos to mate it to the gsxr throttlebodies. mate the tps sensor to the gsxr's.

would do you guys think any problems or anything i should look at?
would i need fueling mods? i would assume so for the best power gains but i think the micra ecu would be able to do some minor adjustments?

and also is there anyone who could make me a inlet manifold plate? for exmaple just the plate with bolt patter so i can weld my own pipes on as it would make it much easier to mate since the micras pipes are oblong in shape.

thanks, let me know if you guys think its doable

To go ITB on a K11 would require a standalone ecu and extras, so yes you would require fuelling modifications, as the standard injectors would not cope. I'm already needing GA16 injectors on the standard inlet manifold with various modifications. Bare in mind that a decent ecu setup is around £1000 unless you fancy using a megasquirt, as someone on this forum is currently doing.

ITB's is not for the faint hearted, what modification have you done so far to the car?

Back