[SOLD] Project 'roll-low-skate' is now for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blobbletec

Time to sell project 'rollerskate' as i have been forced to grow up and buy a family wagon..!

And with a recent break in at my 'secure' storage, all my wheels,engine,spare parts now gone im done with projects and car modifying..

Dont really know where to start with this, basicly i need it gone but i'm not going to give it away..!

Full upto date build thread here http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/41226-my-micra-project-Rollerskate

Car is taxed and mot'd until october 2011

The bad bits first,

The sills will need some minor welding for the next mot

Suspension is not mot friendly at the moment but could be easily modified to be mot friendly

I have a set of brand spanking new corsa b coilovers that i have modified to suit the micra, but are yet to be fitted, i am willing to do this as part of the sale agreement for an agreed price..

I am also willing to put the car to standard ride height if you so wish

So at the moment the car is riding on cut springs and is very low

Rolling on 15" wolfrace octane wheels, i have refurbed 2 of the wheels by polishing the lips and re-lacquering the black centres and adding some blue metalflake..bling..
But thats as far as i got

195 45 15 tyres are of a mixed lot and 2 of them will need replacing soon

Euro spec lhd n/s/r tail lamp (delets reverse lamp) origional is included in the sale

Big fat stereo that makes your eyeballs shake when listening to pendullum at full blast..!

Polo front splitter

Everything works as it should, it starts first time and the wheels go round..!

Offers..

Car located near daventry, northamptonshire..

ouyzq8.jpg

Itis on rr for £750 and thats what i want for it with the coilovers fitted..

Crossmember is a bit crusty but not an mot failure

i love that colour! if i was richer mate i would!
good luck with the sale! (Y)

Ok I am just having a shop about and also fleabaying my megane so will come back to you on this if its still up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back