[SOLD] K11 Facelift 1.4 Activ for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
2001 (Y reg) 5 door 1.4 Activ, Green (more like turquoise), 88000ish miles (will check and update later with exact miles), air con, fully colour coded exterior and interior, remote central locking, driver's airbag, full service history (service due at the moment), tax til 4/2012, MOT til 10/2012.

Reason for sale is I got myself another K11 (SE+) and need to sell the Activ as soon as possible. Can't afford to have it insured as well as my SE+ so quick sale needed.

I was aiming it to sell it for more, but some lowlife has scratched up the bodywork around the boot/rear panels and so it'll be a nice project car for someone. I'm looking for £900, but can be pushed to £800 for quick sale. The engine is in prestine condition and starts up first time on a cold frosty morning, even after a few days of not being used. Bodywork needs some tlc but engine runs beautifully. Specifically, there is a little damage to the bottom of the bootlid (which was there when I bought the car) and a small area of the nearside rear light casing is broken (likely from the same impact that damaged the bootlid).

I'll get some pics up later, but for now would like to see if there is any interest in it.

Front.jpg
Back.jpg
Interior Front.jpg
Interior Back.jpg
Mileage.jpg

Damage/Vandalism:
Boot Damage.jpg
Small Dent.jpg
Vandalism (1).jpg
Vandalism (2).jpg
Vandalism (3).jpg
Vandalism (4).jpg
Vandalism (5).jpg

(not sure if i'm uploading the images right, so if anyone needs hi res pics pm me with an email address and i'll send them over)

I might be interested but depends on pictures / damage and your location. I was looking out for another £500 car like my SLX but might go a bit higher for something clean.

I'm in East London, Tony

sorry about the quality of the pics, had to use my phone as camera is broken.

Just realised the mileage is 88000, i'll edit the original post to reflect that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back