1.3 K11 for sale £300 - Ideal project or engine conversion

AlexSi

Buy & Sell Member
Morning,

Had this car for a couple of years but going traveling over the summer and havent got the space to store it. Its a 1.3 GX 5 speed manual with 109k on the clock although the engine blew at 100k so I fitted a new engine that had done 67k so the engine in now on 76k.

Mechanically the car is great apart from there was a leak on the O/S rear drum which has emptied out the brake fluid so the brakes are a little ... unresponsive ... hence why im offering it as a spares or repair / 1.3 engine and box donor car.

Bodywork on the car is all solid but with the obvious scrapes and classic laquer peel on the front N/S wing ... interior is alright but it has been used as a daily driver so its a little tatty.

Oh and the car is an R-reg with power steering

Has tax til the end of the month and MOT runs out next month so can still be driven and im currently still using it so it is insured too so if someone is intending to use it as a donor car I can deliver it for fuel money.

Any questions give me a pm or text/ring Alex on 07540984062

and the colour is that bluey green colour ... il get pics up tonight

Hey Ed, here are a group of pics showing the various scuffs and marks to the bodywork, as you can see there are no major dents etc just scuffs and cracks really ... as for the advisories im currently hunting down all the paperwork for the micra so il let you know as soon as ive found it mate

Pics.

Overall car
mic1.jpg

Laquer fade on front wing
mic2.jpg

Crack on number plate and front bumper
mic3.jpg

Scuff on front drivers side wing
mic4.jpg

Laquer fade/repair to drivers door
mic5.jpg

Scuff to rear bumper and cracked rear light
mic6.jpg

Found the old MOTs and there are quite a few advisories ... two tires, corrosion, cv boots and corroded brake components so im just going to take the engine and box out and weigh it in.

Back