problem

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
i have a k11e i think it is 1.4 sport + and it has to o2 sensors or what ever it is just like a lambada sensor think am just talkin with the faries here lol right the problem is i have a janspeed manifold and decat etc how can i get round gettin both these in the manifold so the engine manigement light doesnt come on and will it cause problems if only one is pluged in ?? any replys greatly appreachated

ken

i have sam prob but i igno the engine light it dosnt do anything it only checks if the cat is working or not so i only plug in pre cat. having the second one out dosnt do anything so dnt worry

or if you wanted to modify the system...get someone to weld in a second o2 mount to allow fitment of the second sender. :)

i was thinking about that solarice because the first one goes in to 1and 4 i think on the front one so if i put the second one on to the 2 and 3 on the back in the same place as the first one

ha ha at moddedmicra thats what i done with the airbag light when i fitted after market steering wheel to my 1.0

shame you couldnt quick test it, just incase it wont make any difference as bolton_18 says...as ive never tried it, would be a long shot until proven.

i tried it before time well wasted im goin to take bulb out or wen i get remape get it sorted then but in the mean time it does not bother me

so it doesnt do anything to the car at all doesnt decrease performance or anything can you not just unplug it

Back