1.4 sport +

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
can some one give me some details about them please like what is the bhp will i be able to transfer parts off my 2000 reg to a 52 plate like rear lights jan speed manifold alloys my lowering kit and do they have a passanger air bag what performance parts can i add to this any replys appreachated or how ever you spell it

thanx ken

80bhp standard but mine runs 86 for soem reason so yeah could be between 80-90 lol also the manifold will bring on your engine light but you can get a chip for the secnod o2 sensor to fix this.

dont know if they all have passenger air bag but mine does

all engines have diffrent bhp even from stanadrad as every engine is diffrent :p i.e if i tested my 1.3 micra (std) to swiper 1.3 (std) micra they would both have a diffrent read out the manufactour gives a figure i.e (75bhp at the fly) as its an estimate of what most of them get at the fly at. lol

anyways back on topic :p yes all the parts will fit....far as iam aware anyway lol

Lights will fit, suspension is the same, wheels fit the same, not too sure about the manifold cos its a different block, cga instead of cg13.

I think the sport+ is the only one with a passenger airbag :) if you find one with aircon id get a custom manifold done so you can keep the aircon, shouldnt be much more than a new janspeed.

Oh and they are worth it :) , they dont look quicker than the cg13 on paper but thats cos the wheels are bigger and the gearbox is 'bigger' if ya get wot i mean.

kool its just that i want to know if i can transfer my after market steering wheel over so far i can transfer :-
rear L.E.D lights
lowering kit
bucket seats
exhaust fingers crossed because of the manifold
my alloys im selling
same with the body kit

any one have any problems with them if you have one add my msn so i can chat better on msn

hi i have sport + my msn is [email protected]
everything will fit except if u have air con . which wheaghs a hell of a lot so i dnt recomend getting one with air con if u turboing it but v cracking car great interior and seats are comfy and old u in more well the do in mine compared to my old micra which was a 1l profile
tim

Back