Problem micra K11E (1.4 l)

CMF_monben

» CMF Member
Theoretically, the data points of the two lambda sensors. Is the statement of the second sensor is right?

Sensor readings of air temperature is it normal too?

For now, I have tested the relay of the ECSS, it has not shown weakness and the car is not fallen down.

CMF_monben

» CMF Member
it is in the LTFT B1 standards, right?
it should be at 2000 rev / min from -25% to 25%.
this value is constant whatever the rev / min.

CMF_monben

» CMF Member
MAF readings are weird.
Measures on the link in the previous post about the maf up to 22 V is obtained (normal maximun is 4v).

CMF_monben

» CMF Member
That's incredible. That makes two weeks I use the car to try to make her fall down. Today, I let my wife. it takes to go for a full tank and it does not restarts. I rage because I go back tonight from work and I could not test it SINCE will reboot.
It seems that it fails when it is very short drive as is my wife. fortunately it does not have the children.

CMF_monben

» CMF Member
Here are the exact path of the car this morning. 1 course 800 meters 8:40: home to school with one minute stop at school. Then second course 800 meters 9.00: school to home with 20 minutes of downtime at home. Finally trisieme golf 2 km 9.20: home to petrol station and breakdown.
I think my course for two weeks are not the same.
I have a road 50 kilometers to go to work and between noon and two o'clock, I go back four kilometers. that's why it does not crash.

They say the lambda sensor:
"Lambda regulation does not occur until the engine has reached its operating temperature."

CMF_monben

» CMF Member
The problem came well the relay. I swapped the fan relay with that of ECM and started ca. Thank you so much for everything.
I will look after the problem of low idle hot and probably the lambda sensors are for something.

Back