Northeast K10 L?

Not sure if this is permitted (since its not really my car to sell)...so admin please do the deed if this seems dodgy..

After recently moving into a new area; I noticed a gold K10 on the estate.....as turns out he noticed me too :)

The chap knocked on my door wondering if I was interested in buying his D reg K10...Since I was not in a position to buy I sugested I would mention it to a few fellow K10'ers

The chap bought it for £200 and would like £150 for the sale.

He said that the front and rear headlights were not working nor the dash backlights....

12 owners

He had all the documents ready on the dashboard to show me (including tax & MOT) but I didn't inspect them though

I noticed black tits on gold boot and grey console on brown facia also a screwsrivered passenger side door...I liked the seats though and when he pulled away the engine sounded FINE and it sprinted away nicely

I guess this one would be ok for either spares or a hack if the lights coulld be fixed.

If anyone in the Northeast might be interested in speaking with the chap, please PM me before 7th September

Cheers all

Back