Nissan Micra L 1.0

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately about 4 weeks ago I had a bit of a front end prang in my car! After 2 years of owning her and having covered 35000 miles without fault I am absolutely gutted! I have never known something to be as reliable as it has been! I bought the replacement front nearside wing, bumper, grill, headlights and radiator with the hope of getting her fixed and back on the road, but sadly there is a slight bend in the front of the chassis! I've been told that it can be fixed, but due to work commitments and having access of another car I just don't have the time to do it. The good news is that the car isn't registered as damaged or written off so isn't classed as Cat C, Cat D, etc.

The car itself has covered approximately 72,000 miles and has 5 almost new tires. 1 of the tires has worn quite a bit on the inside as the tracking was slightly out before the accident, but the other 4 tires (including spare) have loads of tread, I also fitted a new clutch about 15,000 miles ago, and a new front offside wishbone and a new rear silencer box days before the crash.

I have attached photo's of what the car looked like after the accident, during the process of stripping the damaged parts and what she looks like now with the replacement parts fitted. (The front nearside wheel is off in some of the pictures as I'm am in the process of sorting the tracking). There are also pictures showing the gap on the chassis where the front bumper is mounted compared to where is is mounted flush to the chassis on the other side. Now i was told by my local garage that a spacer can be manufactured cheaply to make up for the gap between the bumper and the chassis so that the bumper lines up with the headlight, grill and nearside wing. :)

Now I am willing to sell the car as a whole for £140 O.N.O collection only or if i get enough interest I will break her down for parts for reasonable prices and smaller items i should be able to post, just ask and I will find out for you :)

If I don't reply on here then email me: [email protected] or text/call me on 07429404795 :)

$(KGrHqNHJ!8FH698C+(!BSBnL4o-3g~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJE8FHi,EUrDrBSBnOZFgIQ~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJEMFHjKkrzu4BSBnOKYL(Q~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16dHJHQFFhiC9KtVBSBnNnNEFw~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16RHJF8FFpvWqjVQBSBnP,Qqqw~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16VHJFoFH4!bjCuGBSBnPGoBjw~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJHEFFlwf!M4wBSBnOypIrQ~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16JHJFsFFR-L4dliBSBnNGtY7g~~60_12.JPG

WP_000505.jpg

WP_000508.jpg

WP_000527 (1).jpg

WP_000552.jpg

Attachments

• $T2eC16NHJHoFGl(-)3YVBSBnMkWQ9Q~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16NHJHoFGl(-)3YVBSBnMkWQ9Q~~60_12.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 361
Just to add to the description, the engine still runs very smoothly, no damage from the accident, but the top hose for the radiator has a split.

Well I was told by the garage that it could either be hammered back into shape to pass the MOT as the bend in the chassis is minor or for peace of mind a jig can be used to straighten it out. Not sure if that would be expensive to do or not though?

Depending on the prices..... I would be interested in the following if you break the car.

Wheels and tyres ... need 3 or 4 with good tread.
front lights
Bonnet as long as it will fit a 4 door.
NSF Passenger front wing
Seats if in good nick.
maybe a few other odds n ends .... like wipers, might be worth me coming to take a look .. easier to see what i might want ...

And I am about 5 miles away in Halberton so collection is no issue .... :)

Did you get a new front subframe for it .. and is it just bolted on or welded ... if bolted i might be interested in that also ....

Will send you an email as well.

On the smashed bumper looks like it has fog lights. What did you do with them fog lights?

Can they be fixed to facelift ones?
Are the for sale?
How much posted?

Regards

Depending on the prices..... I would be interested in the following if you break the car.

Wheels and tyres ... need 3 or 4 with good tread.
front lights
Bonnet as long as it will fit a 4 door.
NSF Passenger front wing
Seats if in good nick.
maybe a few other odds n ends .... like wipers, might be worth me coming to take a look .. easier to see what i might want ...

And I am about 5 miles away in Halberton so collection is no issue .... :)

Did you get a new front subframe for it .. and is it just bolted on or welded ... if bolted i might be interested in that also ....

Will send you an email as well.

Hi Tony, feel free to come over for a look at it :) pm me a time that's good for you and I'll let you know my address :) All the parts you requested are available :)

On the smashed bumper looks like it has fog lights. What did you do with them fog lights?

Can they be fixed to facelift ones?
Are the for sale?
How much posted?

Regards

The lights are driving lights, they come on when your full beams are on so they aren't fog lights, not sure if that is any use to you? :) They may fit the on the facelift models, but I'm not sure however I only managed to save one of the lights (Offside/drivers side) the other was smashed to pieces! :( Let me know if you're interested :)

The lights are driving lights, they come on when your full beams are on so they aren't fog lights, not sure if that is any use to you? :) They may fit the on the facelift models, but I'm not sure however I only managed to save one of the lights (Offside/drivers side) the other was smashed to pieces! :( Let me know if you're interested :)
Thanks Jack,

I was after the pair of them. Since its only one it might not be of use to me.

Regards

Back