prob single wiper conversion

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
yo got a prob i've seen it done before and wanted to know how to do a single wiper conversion on the front looks simple enough but its knowing what to do and if i need to disasemble any thing, i think i have to take the mechinizim out for the right hand wiper (as if you where sitting in the drives seat) and a just the left one acoudingly, the rear wiper has a plasic cover over the retaining nut to remove but i dont know about the front because i dont want to pull it and then brake it if you know wat i mean, i cannot find a blog on this so i will make one if successful and its for a k11 . timmy

yo got a prob i've seen it done before and wanted to know how to do a single wiper conversion on the front looks simple enough but its knowing what to do and if i need to disasemble any thing, i think i have to take the mechinizim out for the right hand wiper (as if you where sitting in the drives seat) and a just the left one acoudingly, the rear wiper has a plasic cover over the retaining nut to remove but i dont know about the front because i dont want to pull it and then brake it if you know wat i mean, i cannot find a blog on this so i will make one if successful and its for a k11 . timmy

i am working on a full convertion kit, it comes with a fibreglass scuttle gaurd which has only one hole that is exactly centre not off centre like it is normally, and it should lie flat when not in use but do an almost full sweep, like the ones on the jags, it won't be like the AX ones because they don't lie flat in the off possition.

it is still a work in progress but if you are interested i can put together a kit and see how much i can do them for

get one made for the k12 and you got another purchaser lol :D

lol well i could do that, will have to see how well the k11 one works first, if the motor isn't up to it then there will be no point.

the k11 one i have put together i got a scuttle gaurd from Sweden while i was over there (£30!!!! #######s!) and i cut it in half and stuck it to a uk one (£5) and then had a mould made, so the gaurd is perfect with no extra holes or anything. if i did one for the k12 then i would need another gaurd to make it work, or the blade will just hit the gaurd as it goes over

ye if u can sort that out that would be kl at the moment i have taken one wiper off and reajusted the 2nd one but would be kl to have a one hole pannel

Back