primera valuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad is selling his primera soon and he doesnt know what sort of price to sell it for, tried what car etc... but it doesnt go back to 1993!

so wondering if someone could give a rough price

nissan primera 1.6 16v slx occasion
1993(L reg)
white 5dr
90000 miles
m.o.t till july
tax
all brake lines was done for last mot as was both wishbones
pretty good condition
fm/am radio cassette
alarm central locking:upside:
most of the exhaust was replaced about 1-2months back
no rust

only bad thing is the heater only works on setting 1 and 4.
selling it because he is getting a works van otherwise he would just run this car till it dies!

any help???

cheers in advance

NPOC - ask on there...

ill be getting rid of my primera soon as well cos it snapped a drive shaft - at the weekend which is nice... been checking up on the price for mine and they do not hold any value at all - would be lucky to see £800 for mine - if that

SplanK said:
NPOC - ask on there...

ill be getting rid of my primera soon as well cos it snapped a drive shaft - at the weekend which is nice... been checking up on the price for mine and they do not hold any value at all - would be lucky to see £800 for mine - if that
ahhhh the dreaded shaft problem!!!

dmn man unlucky

yeah guess how much nissan wanted for a new one....

£400!!!

managed to find a second hand one - just hope it fits..

This would be a good car for somone looking to do a 1.6 conversion :)

my engine might be for sale soon - just found out that the gear box might have stripped itself silly when it snapped the shaft.... which was nice

How do these shafts snap then? Sounds very odd.

i bet the driveshaft doesnt snap at all. it would be almost impossible to snap a solid shaft like that. Probably more tho the point the inboard CV joint has let go.

nope - the drive shaft has snapped and the garage also thinks that the gear box is mashed as well (ill get pix at weekend if im not out buying my new car....)

my dad is selling his primera soon and he doesnt know what sort of price to sell it for, tried what car etc... but it doesnt go back to 1993!

so wondering if someone could give a rough price

nissan primera 1.6 16v slx occasion
1993(L reg)
white 5dr
90000 miles
m.o.t till july
tax
all brake lines was done for last mot as was both wishbones
pretty good condition
fm/am radio cassette
alarm central locking:upside:
most of the exhaust was replaced about 1-2months back
no rust

only bad thing is the heater only works on setting 1 and 4.
selling it because he is getting a works van otherwise he would just run this car till it dies!

any help???

cheers in advance

Just sold my 1994 1.6 slx primera, 88,000 miles and in mint condition for £650, it's a shame really that they are worth very little money as they are superb cars, mine never failed me in 9 years !!!.
easy to fix the heater blower... remove the resistor ( looks like a big credit card ) from under the glovebox ( a couple of pozi screws ) and solder a piece of wire across the burned out circuits to get all 4 speeds working. I used a big wattage soldering iron and a piece of brazing rod to bridge the gap.

Good Luck with the sale !
Gary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back