Other than being the TOP spec Primera eGT.. Inclusive of:

Very Desierable REDTOP SR20DE

Full leather interior

Power assisted steering,

Front Fogs

Clear Rears

Spoiler

Electrically adjustable and heated mirrors

NISSAN Factory Remote centeral locking and Immobiliser ( Drops insurence a lot )

ABS

Driver and passenger side Airbags

ETC ETC...

The car comes with the following Modifications / Recent additions

Lowered 40mm all round

Apexi type Air filter

17'' 100+ alloys

205-45-17 tires

Predator drilled and vented Discs on front

Red Calipers all round

Brand new rear Discs and Pads and Rear Calipers Rebuilt.

Jap Rear Can- stainless

Unique front Grill...

------------------Particulars---------------------

Bodywork is in VERY good condition for its age!! NO visable Rust

Has rear cut out for Upswept exhaust thats a bit big.. will be changing it if im keeping it..

Interior has usual wear to drivers seat but the rest is very good.

Starts First time! (might need a New AFM in 12 months as the idle has started to waver at idle on the RARE occasion: 20quid )

120k,

MOT is JAN 07

TAX is DEC 06

No Notable history, This is how I purchased the car..

The engine pulls VERY Well...

..I Recently had the car on a Rolling Road in near my location in the NorthWest, I STILL have the Print out to Prove the Engine is PERFECTLY Heathly and has a SPOT ON powercurve!

In addition to the car ive got a load of SPARES to go with it:

Ive got a Scorpian Stainless Backbox ( Good Condition ) ( in case you prefer is a bit quieter )

Bilstein Performance SHOCKS in AS NEW Condition!!

Eibach LOWERING Performance Springs in AS NEW Condition!!

17'' alloys wheel as Spare WITH low profile tire..

( The two ^above^ are re-saleable for at least 150-180. One of the best suspension setups on the market!! )

Some Bits and Pieces

- I must note that Im either going to sell the car AS it is, WITH the above parts for 700 pounds...

( VERY cheap!! This is a RARE car in this condition. I purchased this car 6months ago from an NPOC member for 750 and that was before the Rear brakes and without the uprated suspention parts thrown in.. )

Or

Wait till after xmas and sell the car with a full 12months MOT and tax and return over 1000 pounds!..

Unfortunatly for me I need some money urgently!!

This car is quite STUNNING and has had loads of attention as a genuine RETRO Performance Nissan... ( when its clean he he)

This car is FAST! Im gutted to be having to let it go..

Car is located in Leigh near Manchester... ( some images are before the new grill )

dscn3577vu8.jpg

dscn3557kr7.jpg

dscn3555xx9.jpg

dscn3556iq1.jpg

dscn3805mq2.jpg

Cheers

Kristian you git, fancy putting that sort of temptation to people this close to Christmas, if I could spare the cash it would be mine !!!!!:suspect: but I can't so I guess it's not to be :down:

do you have a number you can be contacted in?. could you get the car MOT'd before selling?. very interested.

Paul.

i like it very much and i am pretty tempted...... i would buy this but i cant afford it right now....unless.....

let me think over a few things....

If your genuinely interested mate we can work sommat out to bring the cost down a little bit..

Might keep onto the bilstein and eibach suspension and leave to car with the 40mm for 100 quid off..

Very interested mate! Just shopping around for insurance.

lol maybe not £1779 was the cheapest. Sorry m8.

you would be surprised... your car....for me, 22 years old, grimsby driving for 1 year..... £1300

a mazda RX7 Twin Turbo....for me....£940..

lol go figure

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. thanks for your interest guys...

...Ill let he/she decide if they want people to know who they are..!

lol

i just want the engine haha. :) Sorry mate as i told ya id have it but insurance is too high in 3.5k range + :(

Back