Other than being the TOP spec Primera eGT.. Inclusive of:

Very Desierable REDTOP SR20DE

Full leather interior

Power assisted steering,

Front Fogs

Clear Rears

Spoiler

Electrically adjustable and heated mirrors

NISSAN Factory Remote centeral locking and Immobiliser ( Drops insurence a lot )

ABS

Driver and passenger side Airbags

ETC ETC...

The car comes with the following Modifications / Recent additions

Lowered 40mm all round

Apexi type Air filter

17'' 100+ alloys

205-45-17 tires

Predator drilled and vented Discs on front

Red Calipers all round

Brand new rear Discs and Pads and Rear Calipers Rebuilt.

Jap Rear Can- stainless

Unique front Grill...

------------------Particulars---------------------

Bodywork is in VERY good condition for its age!! NO visable Rust

Has rear cut out for Upswept exhaust thats a bit big.. will be changing it if im keeping it..

Interior has usual wear to drivers seat but the rest is very good.

Starts First time! (might need a New AFM in 12 months as the idle has started to waver at idle on the RARE occasion: 20quid )

120k,

MOT is JAN 07

TAX is DEC 06

No Notable history, This is how I purchased the car..

The engine pulls VERY Well...

..I Recently had the car on a Rolling Road in near my location in the NorthWest, I STILL have the Print out to Prove the Engine is PERFECTLY Heathly and has a SPOT ON powercurve!

In addition to the car ive got a load of SPARES to go with it:

Ive got a Scorpian Stainless Backbox ( Good Condition ) ( in case you prefer is a bit quieter )

Bilstein Performance SHOCKS in AS NEW Condition!!

Eibach LOWERING Performance Springs in AS NEW Condition!!

17'' alloys wheel as Spare WITH low profile tire..

( The two ^above^ are re-saleable for at least 150-180. One of the best suspension setups on the market!! )

Some Bits and Pieces

- I must note that Im either going to sell the car AS it is, WITH the above parts for 700 pounds...

( VERY cheap!! This is a RARE car in this condition. I purchased this car 6months ago from an NPOC member for 750 and that was before the Rear brakes and without the uprated suspention parts thrown in.. )

Or

Wait till after xmas and sell the car with a full 12months MOT and tax and return over 1000 pounds!..

Unfortunatly for me I need some money urgently!!

This car is quite STUNNING and has had loads of attention as a genuine RETRO Performance Nissan... ( when its clean he he)

This car is FAST! Im gutted to be having to let it go..

Car is located in Leigh near Manchester... ( some images are before the new grill )

dscn3577vu8.jpg

dscn3557kr7.jpg

dscn3555xx9.jpg

dscn3556iq1.jpg

dscn3805mq2.jpg

Cheers

Kristian you git, fancy putting that sort of temptation to people this close to Christmas, if I could spare the cash it would be mine !!!!!:suspect: but I can't so I guess it's not to be :down:

P

palmerp

do you have a number you can be contacted in?. could you get the car MOT'd before selling?. very interested.

Paul.

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
i like it very much and i am pretty tempted...... i would buy this but i cant afford it right now....unless.....

let me think over a few things....

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
If your genuinely interested mate we can work sommat out to bring the cost down a little bit..

Might keep onto the bilstein and eibach suspension and leave to car with the 40mm for 100 quid off..

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Very interested mate! Just shopping around for insurance.

lol maybe not £1779 was the cheapest. Sorry m8.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
you would be surprised... your car....for me, 22 years old, grimsby driving for 1 year..... £1300

a mazda RX7 Twin Turbo....for me....£940..

lol go figure

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. thanks for your interest guys...

...Ill let he/she decide if they want people to know who they are..!

lol

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
i just want the engine haha. :) Sorry mate as i told ya id have it but insurance is too high in 3.5k range + :(