Primera Injectors

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
I know this was on the site b4, but doesn't seem to be around on the search

The recommended Primera injector that are a direct swap for the standard injects are of which model primera? and a Code I
can quote if/when I order same. I Think White suggested a model but can't remember....

I have a Toyota CT 9 turbo (Free)...is this to small...(I think it might be) My aim is something similar to a T2

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
anyone got and part numbers etc for the injectors? if its a ga16 motor they're off does that mean a n14 pulsar has the same injectors or they diff? please I wanna know so I install them (oops i mean, Slam them on) and then do a fuel remap. Is there anyone in Uk interested in getting me some over here to aussieland?

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
No injectors from any Nissan Pulsar sold in Aussie fit the Micra. Only ones that are a direct fit are the ones from the english Primera 1600cc motor.
Mate I have tried.I gave up and if you do not want to change the fuel rail this is your only choice unless you go 5th. injector route.

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
right! thanx guys...I did a bit of searching and found 24/7 international car parts, I think maybe i can get them from there, hopefully they will email me a positive responce.

p10 or p11 btw?????

Back