jaycar digital fuel adjuster and primera injectors.

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
yep, I finally got around to putting it in. It took 15min.... so I then put the primera injectors in too. That ended up begin alittle harder. With the GA15 TB in, I had to take the fuel rail out and swap the injectors. then found out that you need to attach the wires to the injectors b4 mounting the fuel rail (due to the size of the Ga15 tb) then it didn't seem right when I started car, it was to lean? then when I came back from going around the block, I found 3 plastic spacers that squarely mount the fuel rail to manifold (obviously leaking air into the manifold around the injector seats), doh! loosen the fuel rail again.... Give an update, later.

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
just reset the seats.... tomorrow I will attempt to tweak the tune (without blowing it up.....) the injectors still sit alittle proud but it think they're like that anyway? dropped the idle to 800-900 rpm, it was idling at 1200 with the tb replacement, i think 650 is too low

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
well, I got the install sorted, got a mate over on the throttle and me in the back seat checking the a/f ratio over his shoulder. It was easy enough, needs a little more tweaking. Low revs it bogs down alittle but there is enough fuel further up. Its very smooth and driveable very stock feeling, be interesting how the 0-100 goes.

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
thats awsum man, keep us posted on how this goes once you nail the tune on the head... has your car seen a dyno before these mods so we could get a before and after mods comparison?

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
dyno no.... shuda dun but didn't. I'd assume typical like 55-60kw b4? I want to take it to a dyno so the experts can have a play and then i can write the numbers down, maybe put them somewhere on the site for anyone to get a base map using similar setup? then do the same when i finally get the turbo in.

Back