Prep is starting

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
Well started my service, was hoping to get it done but need to get loads of other stuff and being forced to work weekend :mad: So will need to do it bit by bit over the coming week. But leads came through today :D

Attachments

• DSC00143.JPG
    DSC00143.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC00144.JPG
    DSC00144.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00145.JPG
    DSC00145.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 210
from the ones i bought for my k11 i now know they are a waste of time..stick with standard imo

Ive got them leads, to be honest your not goin to notice a gain of 1bhp!Look good in your engine bay though

not really worth buying but they were recommended for a different reason to a performance gain on their own.

Not noticed any difference, but resistance is a lot lower than standard, which should help me in the end :D

my splitfire ones had a fault and the resistance was out or somthing my local tuner said

splitfire use the same core material as standard leads so aren't that great of an improvement over standard. Magnecor are wire wound.

im not really into the performance side of modding

but just a thought, couldnt you use 0 guage (or 4guage) cable from an amplifier wiring kit and make your own "custom" spark plug leads. they wud have very little resistance at all, and could possibly suit your needs perfectly.

You can buy the cable on the meter, but the difficult part is crimping the connectors on, and the quality of the cable etc. I found the same cable for £3 per meter! at local car restoration place, but I couldn't be bothered messing around and had spare cash tbh.

Back