Poxy car and poxy jet wash

neilos

Ex. Club Member
I'm off this week, and so thought I'd give the car a wash as it's been at least2 weeks since it was last done.

Got in the car to move her back a few feet, wouldn't start...o_O Hmmm, it's been slightly hesitant over the past couple of weeks to start, so looks like a new battery is needed. That was the first thing to go slightly wrong...

Out came the power washer, connected hose, it sprung a leak, water went everywhere, I got soaked. Then the power washer hose got totally tangled up. Hmmm, doing well here.

So, then had to use the normal hose. I've now got 2 wheel arches that are clean, and two that are still grubby as the power washer decided to throw its teddies out the cot and the normal hose ain't got enough "grunt" to properly clean em...:glance:

Now, I really want to go out and give it another coat of it's winter wax, but knowing my luck in what's happend so far, I'd probably drop the polishing cloth on the floor, so, think I best leave it and surf instead...:down:

Lol! Sounds like your luck's out at the moment. Your lucky enough to be able to use a hosepipe though, we've had a ban here for years now!

Lol! Sounds like your luck's out at the moment. Your lucky enough to be able to use a hosepipe though, we've had a ban here for years now!

LOL, I couldn't live without my hosepipe, the car gets washed at least once a week.

Just as well I'm off this week to get the battery sorted...:down:

Just as well I'm off this week to get the battery sorted...:down:

They do tend to go wrong this time of year. My mate's clio broke down 2 weeks back as his wouldnt hold his charge, and i think a couple of years back, mine went in the autumn too.

Back