Heres my micra :)

Ted from Norway :p

Attachments

• 35692.jpg
    35692.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 47

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
ahh nice yeah... bringing this old thread back up....

HOWBOUT WE ALL POST PICS OF OUR MICRAS AS OF NOW AND WE CAN ALL SEE THE DIFFERENCES!!! any mods and such....

tris

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

yeh.. it would be like fully sick if we could read what the website was..."</div>

I believe it's GSL RallySport.

---dens

[/quote]

yeah sorry it is gslrallysport.com

They can get alot of clutches and **** pretty cheap

smidge

» CMF Member
daily_ricer WROTE:

"lol, it's good to see those **** rims are still getting around, smidge... I'm a little surprised you didn't try fitting them to the audi or the golf in the mighty mods vids though.

TBH i'm not the biggest fan of the rims, but the rubber on them is awesome, yoko a539's which have way to much grip for the suspension quality in this car

if it aint broke...

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
the rocker cover all done
Please note that the box in the top one is the new air box we made. Now has the pipe work going into it all polished

Attachments

• 41611.jpg
    41611.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 37

smidge

» CMF Member
Tech Edge 2Y-DIY with LD02 red display..

Bosch sensor, works really well! very happy with it

heaps of info about it in the mightymods vid

CMF_D1cefiro

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Finally got up off my ass and got a internet connection again.
Its been some time since ive posted but just letting u all know im still around haha

anyway here some quick pics after a wash

Attachments

• 41649.jpg
    41649.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 32

CMF_D1cefiro

» CMF Member
ill check them properly tonight for u dens,

Was thinking of lowering it a little more so while the wheels off ill have a look.
i know theres a weds sticker on the inside but i cant remember of by heart.

Thanks for the compliment

yeh nah bro. i'll put money on it that they're 14x6.5 + 20. there not n2 flares. there only poxy aspect guards lol. my wheels where 15x6.5 +15. stock guards work fine with 14x6.5+20's. gtrholic ran the watanabe's in that size before, without any guard mods at all. nismo never made a complete guard for the n2 series.. only hilux spec bolt on flares that look pretty homo imo, the aspect guards on d1's car are 100 million times more sexier. tis a pitty they don't fit that great, which is a bit unussual for japanese gear. anyway

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
haha rally micras... mine started out as a rally looking thing... very different now. no big hellas anymore and it also had big mudflaps... gooone!

but those rally micras are looking sweet ay!! anyone got vids of their rally micras?

Back