POST PICS OF YOUR MICRA!!!

CMF_azzafreddy

» CMF Member
thanks heaps
nick..
i'll keep
that mind, ill need to purchase a few things soon, as i dont yet know a great deal about motors ill get my local mechanic to tell me what i need then get back to you...

regards

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
my pride and joy

Attachments

• 30881.jpg
    30881.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 38

CMF_cjay

» CMF Member
After 12 years I finally have another Micra :) When I get some decent wheels for it I'll post some more pics.

Attachments

• 31190.jpg
    31190.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 31

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
azzafreddy:
your micra is lush!!!

i have not seen another micra with the same "MS sideskirts" as me :) the funny thing is on the website they fitted the skirts the other way round, but i didnt want the "bigger" end to be at the front arch, so fitted backwards. and you have done the same.

Attachments

• 31271.jpg
    31271.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 32

CMF_gu_niang1200

» CMF Member
bro Nex.. i was wondering how do you do up the front bonnet hood with eye lips covering the head lamps? do yuo performing welding on that? it lloks great with the cbonnet covering a portion of the head lamps..

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
mipcar WROTE:

"deNs WROTE:

"Looks like there's some nice new K11's in VIC :) I forsee a bigger meet in the near future!

---dens"</div>

Yep they are in the yards now. Had a sit in one the other day.

Mychael

I did say K11.. just so you know. Don't really care that much about the K12 ;)

---dens

CMF_NeX

» CMF Member
gu_niang1200 WROTE:

"bro Nex.. i was wondering how do you do up the front bonnet hood with eye lips covering the head lamps? do yuo performing welding on that? it lloks great with the cbonnet covering a portion of the head lamps..

hi mate,

yea as said, there is stuff about it on www.micra.org.uk, i did a guide which you might not be able to see because you have to be a paid member, but do a search :)

but its not that hard, i cut a cardboard template out of how i wanted it to look, then cut the same shape from a computer case and welded it on, then fillered the gap :)

first bit of body modification i ever did and i wish i had weled it closer and not used soo much filler because there are some slight cracks...

but anyway if you need any help then drop me a PM :)

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
here is mine now the bumpers have been sprayed and lowered with the new brakes. Note the website on the windscreen have alot of micra parts

Attachments

• 31996.jpg
    31996.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 32

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Some nice looking micras in here.... This would have to be the largest post ever.... I can recall anyway. Takes like 5 min to load on my puter here.

I'll get some updated piccys up here one day.

Back