Possessed alarm system

Hi folks,

Currently sat in the house listening to the car (standard nats system as of 1995 :confused:) randomly arming and disarming itself.

In case the fob battery was running flat I disarmed and took the battery out. However two mins later and blip blip o_O

Before I go and take it off the battery has anyone experience something like this themselves and have any suggestions ?

thanks in advance.

Err oooo I hate my mum's hand me downs damn things covered in tape ! Allow me to erm upload a picture of it in several parts one moment Frank !

Looks like a 1 button don't laugh too hard its had a hard life :eek:

532901_10151381460838575_2096917699_n.jpg

So the state I left it in is I zapped it off and then pulled the fob battery. Then 15 mins later blip :D <- that was its face I tell thee... at this point I'm thinking a short or something

my old super s had the 2 button jobbie too :)
and when it died, a mate bypassed it with ease (nats 1 was pretty basic)

Take it there is a thread or three in the search box somewhere frank ? Cheers for the assist, nothing worse than a scouser driving into town with the window down and the alarm going waa waa waa waa :rolleyes: it will be quite embarrassing I tell thee if this starts going off in rush hour traffic tomorrow.

there,s a how-to on a primera forum iirc lenagh, their nats box is behind the glovebox, and mine was under the radio

Back