Please help !!!!

First set of alloys i've bought for a car, and i'm 42 years old. ( Me thinks mid life crisis ...lol )
I really just can't get on with steel wheels and i was just wandering if these will fit onto my 2002 K11 without any modifications...the seller seems to think i may have to do some wheel arch mods but he is not sure !!!

Any comments or suggestions greatly appreciated ......

Ebay item no......190746630507

what size wheels and tyres will you be getting, from this info someone on here will be able to tell you,also you will need a set of alloy wheel nuts dont use your steel wheel nuts on them they will chew your alloys when you tighten them

All the information should be contained in the ebay item number if you type it in.
i think they are 15inch alloys , and they come with tyres on already.

Ah right !! So I won't need to roll the arches ( not sure what that is or involves ) and i can use the tyres that come with the wheels.
Sorry i just want to be sure before i bid....Thanks

Thanks.......craigc that what i wanted to hear.
Looks like i will be bidding on these then.:)
Granted they will improve the look of the car , but my main reason for looking for some alloys is that i'm trying to lighten the overall weight of the car ( better mpg ) and also i'm hoping they will improve cornering and braking.

c chang said:
Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best online alloy wheel bolts and locking wheel nuts retailer ?
Thanks

I got mine from eBay. You can get 16 nuts for £24 or so

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Thanks.......craigc that what i wanted to hear.
Looks like i will be bidding on these then.:)
Granted they will improve the look of the car , but my main reason for looking for some alloys is that i'm trying to lighten the overall weight of the car ( better mpg ) and also i'm hoping they will improve cornering and braking.

Steelies can be much lighter than cheapy big alloys....and there is differences in tires also.

Back