please help with radio problem and parcel shelf

Hi,

Please advise me where to buy the parcel shelf for my Nissan. I show one on Ebay but I am not sure it will fit my car. My question is if the 5-doors-model parcel can be used for my 3-doors model?

My second problem is: My radio can not pick up any reception or signal at all . The radio can perform tuning job but no result at all with AM or FM station .I am so new to the car :blush:and don't know how to do. Please help.

Please have a look at my car
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/JULIOVO9999/37642-a-nis.jpg

I am looking forward to your advice

Tony

well if the k11 is anything to go by. I have a 5 door k11 and my sister had a 3 door and it was excatly the same fitament.

think it is the same parcel shelf :)....

probably best checking the connection on the radio so taking it out and having a gander wont hurt, if its all connected probably dodgy wiring

You driving a 160sr?

Hi Alfonze,
I did make a mistake to buy K11. Now I have to have it list on Ebay. Please look at:
Link Removed. Please purchase a seller account or become an official member to list items for sale

I think K11 won't fit.

Hi Rimski,

Thank you very much for your help . I will try to check the aerial on the roof first. Then I will check the radio later I am not sure if I have to open every thing . It seems complicated to remove the radio station.

My car is Nissan Micra S 1.2 year 2003

All K12 Parcel shelves are the same with the exception of the 1.0E which had a more basic parcel shelf, it will fit but won't look anywhere near as good.

If the radio won't pick up any signal at all check the ariel, we have had some used come in where the metal screw in bit (you'll see when you undo it) has broken and as such is effectively running without a new ariel. If this is the case will either be a cheap fix, buy a new ariel, or unfortunately a more expensive fix where you'll need to replace the ariel base which means you'll need to get the headlining pulled down to get to it.

Spose the ariel cable could also have been pulled out the back of the stereo if someone has had to remove the stereo to get the radio code and not put it back in as well!

Back