Parcel shelf speaker install help?

Chrisxn

Ex. Club Member
Hi! Just got my new car a couple of months ago (purple Micra k11 1.0 :D).. And got me some speakers for Xmas to go in the parcel shelf!!

Im fine with the mounting.. just the wiring..

I have a cassette player.. Just needed to know how I wire it up?

I can get pics of the wiring on the head unit if needed,but I can say there are 2 loose purple wires, and 2 loose green wires...

Anyone help?

Thanks! Chris.

E

entirelyconfused

If your taking your old speakers out you should be able to plug the new speakers straight in? That is unless your want to use an amp.

Wolodemer

Ex. Club Member
Hi! Just got my new car a couple of months ago (purple Micra k11 1.0 :D).. And got me some speakers for Xmas to go in the parcel shelf!!

Im fine with the mounting.. just the wiring..

I have a cassette player.. Just needed to know how I wire it up?

I can get pics of the wiring on the head unit if needed,but I can say there are 2 loose purple wires, and 2 loose green wires...

Anyone help?

Thanks! Chris.

Hi Chrisxn;
The loose purple wires will be for the front speakers and the green ones will be for the rear speakers, or the other way round, just get yourself a connecting block, u know the plastic type, and fasten the wires in.
Feed the wire under the carpet out of the way, it's difficult but can be done.
Hope this helps!!

or if your lazy then you can use the wires for the rear speakers, they are located on the drivers side just behind the rear lights as a block connection just chop it off and just solder the speaker wire to the appropriate wire. I find these are ok for up to 60 watts per speaker but arent recognised as the "proper" way.

OP
OP
C

Chrisxn

Ex. Club Member
Forgot all about this!! jsut for the update, theyre in!!! Ill get myself a page devoted to my micra.. get some pictures up!

Thank you all for your help!