Plasti dip and removing bumpers

I wanna spray my front and back bumpers black, thinking plasti dip could be a good option, anyone used this stuff before? Is it any good/easy to use? Or am I better going for regular spray

Also is it easy to remove the bumpers? Couple of bolts holding them on each side?

Thanks

Regular spray would last longer, i think plasti dip lasts a year or two though so up to you really.. if its a permanent thing i would just paint them tbh. Removing the bumpers is just a case of bolts really yeah, i may be wrong but i found it easier to remove the headlights for the front one and i think the rear has bolts near the spare tire? but don't quote me on that i have not removed the rear. :)

I have painted my motor bike with it in camo green.
I really rate the stuff but it does take more cans than you would expect to cover an area. Quite expensive too

Halfrauds are £7 odd a can so yeah it can add up when buying primer, colour and lacquer. Especially multiple cans as said :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good call.
My advice would be to make sure all of the surfaces are grease free and that's it's a nice warm day.
The paint comes out thick and gloopy if it's cold

Back