places to mount speakers

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
I have just got some 6" speakers for my k11 and i was wondering where i could mount the speakers. I want to put them on the parcel shelf but in the area im living im scared someone will break into my car to get them, and i can imagine putting them in the rear (where the back doors would be) panels would be a pain to do. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

I think youve pretty much covered it SMC.

They wont fit behind drivers door unfortunately so the only place you can really put them is on the parcel shelf, unless you want to make some speaker pods for the rear panels. Either way you dont have much realistic options. There is the possibility of covering them of course with some standard grills, make them look stock :D, though Im not to sure they will cover completely. Or maybe acoustic carpet?

either that or i have some speaker pods for sale, now these will need covering in the fabric of your choice unless you like the blue leather i had them in. Really easy to do though just takes a little patience! Speaker Pods Ignore the other interior bits :)

PM me if your interested

Jay

Back