Pictures

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
A long time ago in a distant galaxy someone posted a link to download to shrink pictures. Alex, Yom, Toma, Cisco ?? When you want to send a pic it asks you what size. Ones I have stored on this computer way to large but no way to get em down to say 120kb. Help a computer dummy please.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Lets see

Attachments

• 18709.jpg
    18709.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 53

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Thanks Cisco. Not as stupid as I thought. Okay some pics coming. Above pic of Hack fully loaded for the trip.Dan our daughter had half the back seat. Hmm about 200 kg of people, luggage.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Mixing it with the big boys and I mean big. Road trains 38.5 metres long. No worries for Hack.Who has the bigger turbo? About to set off from Ceduna early morning.

Attachments

• 18716.jpg
    18716.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 39

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Hope I have not bored you with the pics. Its a trip we will never forget and would do it all agian tomorrow.Would never do it in summer but winter time is just great.Weather in Perth terrible. About 22 degree C today calm cloudless day and running around in shorts. ****e today would be our hottest day in Tassie.Still have not gone through a summer here yet but hell there's always the beach.

cisco

» CMF Member
Wow what a trip.

I absolutely love those pics.

I bet it was loads of fun.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
All I can sat is that Hack went like a cut snake. Never a moments problem.Not many cars could say they sat on around 130kph fully loaded and achieved 12kl/litre.The car after the trip feels even better than ever. Maybe eventually the timing chain will have to be replaced but the motor is as tight as ever and will be good for another 100,000 kl.at least.To me it proves that a forced Micra at med/low boost levels in stock form is a long term investment and a good one.
CG13DE motors are tough little suckers. Next time I want to take Whitey but this will be an exercise in how fast from A to B.

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah I agree.

Its a good test out for a forced micra. Very good benchmark.

Definately proves that the investment was well worth it. Agree re:CG13DE's being tough as nails.

When I first bought blue monster, it was running 11.5psi forever, and never died. Factory internals on optimax.

Back