Pictures of the K11 with SR20DET

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

One of my mates is seriously thinking about breaking his GTi-R in order to put his SR20DET into a K11. He's one of the Nissan Hi-Techs at my works.

Does anybody have the pictures which were posted up of the red gen 1 K11 with the conversion? I've tried the search function... but I can't find them. :(

Many thanks,
-Elliot

K11SS said:
why? he wanted pics and best place was MicraHolics.

In future - ask Pete. Not saying that there would be a problem, but he dosen't like it when we take it from here to MH so ask next time.

If i link to photobucket or to a link from google or another website, do I have to ask permission?....a word that I cant say springs to mind right now on the ridiculousness of what has just been said about linking between sights, is that realy neccesary

ricardo_swarez said:
If i link to photobucket or to a link from google or another website, do I have to ask permission?....a word that I cant say springs to mind right now on the ridiculousness of what has just been said about linking between sights, is that realy neccesary

Hey - i was only saying. I wouldn't think that there would be any problem hyperlinking etc, but its not as if MH and MSC are best friends if you know what i mean.

Was only saying so that it didn't cause any trouble so lets just leave it at that shall we? :rolleyes:

Titch, there is nothing wrong with linking to MH, it's another Micra fanatic site and thats always a good thing.

In fact I have Pete on my MSN and very often pick his brains and i'm SURE he wouldnt mind the interlinking.

The MSC have no problems with MicraHolics and as far as I know the reverse is also true :)

James said:
Titch, there is nothing wrong with linking to MH, it's another Micra fanatic site and thats always a good thing.

In fact I have Pete on my MSN and very often pick his brains and i'm SURE he wouldnt mind the interlinking.

The MSC have no problems with MicraHolics and as far as I know the reverse is also true :)

Ok - cheers :)

Back