pictures of my baby =]

...unfortunatly, i cant put them on this website as it wont let me..i dont know because it been activated and what not anywho, the pics are on my myspace and the link is: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=16183653&albumId=2246798 any comment are welcome and if you see any wires hanging out, such as for the lights on my dash, or the coke bottle top glued to my coolant tank, it's a work in progress and i havnt had the money or time to finish it all off yet, it's just been washed too, not very well like as its cold out side but anywho, enjoy =]:k12white:

Looking good for a start matey, not sure on the wood effect but well done for having something different. imo get rid of those reflecters on the back though lol.

cheers fella. i would get rid of the reflecter on the back, but it sets my micra aside to all of the others...i havnt seen another one with it on. it's special =]

i didnt get it from anywere, it came with the car, what can i say, it's truly one origional car....too bad the gearbox is going on it =[ does anyone know how much it is for a new one?

Yay finally someone else who has the big reflector thing and walnut dash!! Mine no longer has either, but hey. You've even got the same head unit as me!

Tom

as if you got rid of the flecter, its what sets it apart from all the rest, but it's nice to know others have had the same thing on their car too. Tom, do you have a page with more pictures of your micra? if so whats the link?

Back