Pics of my car

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
Its now starting to look as it should.. ie nice. lol. courtesy of the imaging software on the Nokia N95 i have come up with this whilst waiting outside for my missus to finish work (Couriors taxi service! ) lol.

What you think??

Attachments

• 26082007063-001.jpg
    26082007063-001.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 263
nice one mate! glad to see you've got the alloys on they look cracking!

oh btw what was the name of the rust stuff you were telling me about? i forgot the name lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VACTAN-Rust-C...ryZ72201QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the magic stuff that fixes rust. it actually turns it back into metal. It will not effect current paintwork and you can wash the brush by water! SO good. I have put it on my rear brake drums and the rust turns a VERY dark purple/black and it looks very nice (and is protected from more rust! ) it has almost certainly saved my SS from the evil rust monster. It can also be painted over as it primes itself! all that for 6 quid. WELL worth it!

Cheers for the comments.

Speedle - I had to roll the arches for these wheels to stop rubbing but damn does it go round corners now. enough to make the missus scream LOL!!

cheers fella! i guess it rubs seeing as you have the super s arches still im glad your happy they certainly make the super s make a hell of lot more sporty :D

Back