Pics

Ok got a few pics of the car today as it stands.
As i have said in previous posts it is a second car well my main car now as my main car is tucked away for winter. However i will be doing some work on the Micra. Im doing a full service nxt weekend including all the belts.
I work part time in a bodyshop so will be sorting out the bodywork and maybe a colour change thinking orange but thats down to my younger brother in law who will be having the car when he passes his driving test in a few years.

20121017_125748.jpg

20121017_125800.jpg

I love the micra great on fuel really nippy great little car and after i do the few jobs to it it will be a great slightly modded everyday car to use whilst my other car is tucked up.

Here is my other car.
DSC_0171.jpg

Hope you guys like :)

OP
OP
W
I do have a few plans for the Micra. As said is going to go to my young brother in law so im asking him really. It will be getting some new wheels and lowered and the bodywork will be getting sorted by me and a respray. Not sure wether ill stay red or change to something mad maybe orange. I will upgrade bits as there wear out so ill see how it goes over the coming months.