Pics of my Micra's new back-box

edzmen

Ex. Club Member
After asking people on this forum what looked most sensible i decided to buy a 3.5'' back-box for my Micra off Ebay.

Im quite chuffed with the results for only £58 inc P&P from Calafornia... The box gives a nice deep tone without sounding [or looking!] to silly. Its also helped the throttle response and acceleration no end! You can really feel the engine breathing properly now.

If anyone is interested in buying the same box ive put the Ebay link below. They're universal fitting - the wealding and finish are also top quality, lots are beeing sold so there's no sweat to bid if you want one:
Click here for the Back-Box - and no, this isn't a sales pitch!!

Ive put some pics of my Micra with the pipe for you to see below:
exhaustrear2qs.jpg

exhaustside1pu.jpg

exhaustclose6wj.jpg

WOW!! That looks wicked...I really want one for my K10. Is the link that you gave the place where you got the system from, are they based in the UK.? Is it only the back back that i need (and you have changed), meaning i can keep the existing downpipe and centre section, therfore needing only to change the rear box.? Who did the fitting for you and was it striaght forward, any complications/welding needed.?

Jaz.

The link above takes you to the box seller's page on Ebay where you can buy it.
Its a car tuning parts company in Calafornia, USA but they advertise as posting to the UK within 4-6 days of payment. Mine came within 5 days which aint bad from the US.

Yes you can keep the main downpipe and centre section of standard exhaust, the back box just replaces the Nissan rear box. I've measure it so i know it will fit the K10 fine - just take it to your local garage if your not good at welding, as it requires the old pipe cutting and the new box welding onto it in three places. Shouldnt cost more than £20...

eD

take out the "loudness dampener", will look better with a wider exit.

In my opinion of course.

Looks like a really nice BB, good work.

wots the measurements for backbox to fit a k10 because i have been told they can be tricky to fit ?

batch - you got any more pics of your k10? remember seeing you in stafford at that petrol station, where are u from? would really like to see your k10 in the flesh again sometime

Back