Pics > My Car lowered!

W4RDL3 M1CR4

Ex. Club Member
Here are some pictures that I took today on my new camera of my car lowered.

What do you all think?

2675453e4b091fbe0.jpg

2675453e4b2500015.jpg

2675453e4b3cc5c24.jpg

wont u need smaller wheels if u go any lower or widened arches? do u not get any scrubbing? dont no what your beef is tbh it looks lowered and as discussed in a previous thread its because the front of the car is heavier

looks good tho seen it a few times in shields

Gemma85 said:
wont u need smaller wheels if u go any lower or widened arches? do u not get any scrubbing? dont no what your beef is tbh it looks lowered and as discussed in a previous thread its because the front of the car is heavier

looks good tho seen it a few times in shields
I would need Smaller wheels probably.

I don't get much scrubbing now like. Only when I'm going down multistory car parks but that is only a tiny bit.

I need some 15" wheels with a 35ET and that should be fine!

I know the front end of the car is heavier and all of that but I've seen other Micras with 35mm drop and both ends look the same, it is very odd...

Not to worry anyway, it looks ok!

I want to remove my bumpstrips and the arch ones too!

Heres my car with 35mm springs and 14"wheels. The wheels dont fill the arches as much as 15" but the advantage is that the car is lower to the ground using the 14s

25-newside.JPG

Swallow said:
Heres my car with 35mm springs and 14"wheels. The wheels dont fill the arches as much as 15" but the advantage is that the car is lower to the ground using the 14s

25-newside.JPG
It looks like my front wheel is nearly touching the arches on mine. I know the wheels are different sizes but mine looks like a huge difference compared to yours. And your back end looks as even as the front. What kind of springs do you have on yours? Mine's GMAX.

Grant said:
you see i have 15's and gonna lower mine by 35mm when they get here that is lol, W4RDL3 M1CR4 is yours on 15's?
They sure are mate. I'm sure your's will look great too mate.

They were a right pig to fit though as the nuts and bolts where siezed and things LOL.

It is an easy job to do but it depends on how long the nuts and bolts have been left alone for.

Im using Spax springs. It depends what look your after. Want the arches filled use 15 or 16" alloys. Want the actual car lower and not bothered about small alloys not filling the arches, then use 13 or 14" alloys.

lol ok, also i have a different question for you, you know the plastic things around your wheels did you put them on?

Swallow said:
Im using Spax springs. It depends what look your after. Want the arches filled use 15 or 16" alloys. Want the actual car lower and not bothered about small alloys not filling the arches, then use 13 or 14" alloys.

yer the only thing is with the 15's and 16's is that they will rub becuase my
15's when on full lock.

Grant said:
lol ok, also i have a different question for you, you know the plastic things around your wheels did you put them on?
Nope, they were on the car when I got it.

I am going to be taking them off I think... I also was told to maybe colour code them and smooth them in and it would make it look like it had big arches than normal. I'm not sure what to do.

I'll take them off more than likely when I get some spare time :D.

Grant said:
yer the only thing is with the 15's and 16's is that they will rub becuase my
15's when on full lock.
They will not rub mate.

I've had no problems with rubbing on full lock ever!

The only time my car catches is when it is full of people and when I'm going down a multistory car park at about 20mph LOL. Other than that its fine. When they rub on the multistory it isn't much either only a small rub.

Grant said:
lol, also do they even have a purpose?

i have 15's and they rub on the inner arches.
That is odd. Mine never do mate.

And I don't actually think they do have a purpose HAHA!

What lowering springs are you getting anyway?

the wheels you have are Ripspeed Air alloys....or even TSW Air alloys...

they are a 4x108 and 4x100 PCD ET38 << thats your problem with lowering it on those wheels.....

get some lower ofset wheels and slam it!

good way to solve the problem of the higher rear. . . ice upgrade my back is alot lower than the front ideally i should of lowered the front more to keep it as low as the back

antony_aiken said:
the wheels you have are Ripspeed Air alloys....or even TSW Air alloys...

they are a 4x108 and 4x100 PCD ET38 << thats your problem with lowering it on those wheels.....

get some lower ofset wheels and slam it!
Yeah I know that. I have been saying that I have needed new alloys all along HEHE.

I'm not that keen on them now anyway and want some new ones for cheaps!

Back