photoshop requests, come here!

Lads looking to get as much practice with photoshop so if anybody has any requests for cars to be changed just post here and ill do my best, cant promise they'll be anymore than a crappy amatuerish attempt but its better than nothing, ay?

could you make this kitty look angry please? :laugh::laugh:
2154834.jpg

whaaa.jpg

This is what happens when something on our micra's go wrong...

Because the chances of something going wrong in the first place are astronomically low xD.

whaaa.jpg

This is what happens when something on our micra's go wrong...

Because the chances of something going wrong in the first place are astronomically low xD.

haha i know what you mean mate!
and nice try on the shop but, i dont know, it still looks so frickin happy haha I tried as best i could reshaping the eyebrows too be more evil looking but failed so hard haha
How about someone asks about a car photochop? more than happy to attempt that :p

Haha ok then Sir Eire,

wheelsmicra1.jpg

Jobs:

Lower it (But don't over do it!!)
Colour code the car blacks white:
Mirrors, side stripe, handles, maybe try the grill, remove the centre chrome from the bonnet grill and see about meshing the behind, and see about de-badging it, 16v ones as well.
Nismo vinyl just after the front mud guard on the ledge (Under the front door outline.)
White wheels

Custom number plate it if you want too :p,

Good luck! (And take yer time haha.)

haha thats quality, thats the look i was going for when i made a bodge job of it, what filter did you apply to get that look?

haha thats quality, thats the look i was going for when i made a bodge job of it, what filter did you apply to get that look?
Filter? lol
manually did it all with levels and contrast etc.
If you are to learn photoshop properly you need to learn how to use the whole program and not just slap on filters everywhere :wasntme:
i am completely Novice mind. but i did this to my car:
CleanK11Nov.jpg

To this
CleanK11Novcopy.jpg

Attachments

• CleanK11Novcopy.jpg
    CleanK11Novcopy.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 284
  • CleanK11Nov.jpg
    CleanK11Nov.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 295
beauty of photoshop is that you can do literary what ever you want in million different ways. You give a task to 1000 computer graphics and they will do it all different ways and end up with same results.

Filter? lol
If you are to learn photoshop properly you need to learn how to use the whole program and not just slap on filters everywhere :wasntme:
CleanK11Nov.jpg

To this
CleanK11Novcopy.jpg

Wow there really is lots more for me to learn yet! I wouldnt even consider myself novice, I literally only started toying with photoshop about 2 weeks ago and have just been doing simple things like swapping wheels, changing colours, lowering etc etc hence I put this thread up, I want to have things to practice on while also trying to help others.

Haha ok then Sir Eire,

wheelsmicra1.jpg

Jobs:

Lower it (But don't over do it!!)
Colour code the car blacks white:
Mirrors, side stripe, handles, maybe try the grill, remove the centre chrome from the bonnet grill and see about meshing the behind, and see about de-badging it, 16v ones as well.
Nismo vinyl just after the front mud guard on the ledge (Under the front door outline.)
White wheels

Custom number plate it if you want too :p,

Good luck! (And take yer time haha.)

Wasn't too sure about what look you were going for with the nismo graphic so i just whacked one on lol

wheelsmicra1.jpg

I smoothed out a few bits like washer jets, badges, petrol filler lock, door lock and side repeaters, also tried painting inside the headlight too, whatcha think? :D

Filter? lol
CleanK11Nov.jpg

To this
CleanK11Novcopy.jpg

i had a go myself at your photoshop all i did was a bad boy bonnet :)

photoshopedphotoshopmicra2.jpg

Hmm i like that, the headlamps are beaut by the way, really well done,

I should reinstall photoshop and play around methinks haha,

Great job dude!

Smoothing jobs great also, wonder what else we could make this frost white colour, maybe we need some new alloys eh, how's your picture transplanting these days :p

Hmm i like that, the headlamps are beaut by the way, really well done,

I should reinstall photoshop and play around methinks haha,

Great job dude!

Smoothing jobs great also, wonder what else we could make this frost white colour, maybe we need some new alloys eh, how's your picture transplanting these days :p

haha theyre not too bad, what ya thinking?

in an effort to keep up with shaun :p
try to do something else then cars. get some random ####ty pic and try to make it look better or get pic or two people and swap their faces, thats was the first thing they asked as to do at school.
here is an example what you can do. I took some ####ty pic when i been to arundel and made it look ike 70s photograph
37157_1540917557480_1071150438_1520106_6167051_n.jpg

44900_1540920917564_1071150438_1520131_5311133_n.jpg

EDIT: also wanna ad that photoshop is not program to make think from scratch. its designed to re-touch

try to do something else then cars. get some random ####ty pic and try to make it look better or get pic or two people and swap their faces, thats was the first thing they asked as to do at school.
here is an example what you can do. I took some ####ty pic when i been to arundel and made it look ike 70s photograph
37157_1540917557480_1071150438_1520106_6167051_n.jpg

44900_1540920917564_1071150438_1520131_5311133_n.jpg

EDIT: also wanna ad that photoshop is not program to make think from scratch. its designed to re-touch

Cheers for the advice mate, anything I can do to improve my skills i'm willing to try. The only reason i'm doing a lot with cars is because (A) this is a car forum so I figure why not try help others a little while also practicing things i'll use a lot and (B) It's the reason why I got photoshop in the first place was because of cars, stuff like "oh, I wonder how those wheels would look like on my car?" or "how would it look in this colour or that colour?" ya know?
I'm not studying this is uni or school i'm just teaching myself bits and pieces in my bedroom in the evenings so it most likely will take me 10 times longer for me to get to any decent standard compared to a student learning this in school but far more rewarding :)

MicraModded.jpg

Bordom really lol

Yellow fogs, Black headlights, Badboy bonnet + scoop (Which I eally don't like, could have done it better), Completly smoothed sides, Side skirt ;) Tinted windows, Open mouth grill and bumper.

try mines
15.jpg

or this one
10.jpg

mate been trying yours and theres bloody nothing to do to yours its damn near perfection but here it is smoothed doors and locks, open mouth, badboy, toe eye gone....
10copy.jpg

unless theres something in particular you want me to do id just leave it as is! ha

Back