hoodedreeper here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Hello all!

My name's Chris aka hoodedreeper i'm 17 from Norwich,Norfolk.I'm heavily into modified cars and cars in general.I've been into modifying for a couple of years now and now i'm legal to drive the fun begins!

A lil bit about me:

I currently work part time and do a Level 1 NCFE course in Digital Photography.Cars and photography play a big part of my life at the moment,i've been asked to be the photographer for local car clubs so i usually get about for meets etc. (my website is www.hoodedreeper-imaging.kk5.org) I currently co-own a local car club which is Hellesdon Cruiserz.Been running for 6 months and its coming along pretty nicely (www.hellesdoncruiserz.co.nr).

Anyway i'm looking for a first car,and what better car to start off with than a jap car! I browsed for a cheap jap car and came up with civics,micras,starlets etc.I hadnt seen that many modified micras in the Norwich area,so i set my heart on one! I found your website thru the listings of the upcoming car events and searched google and thought i'd make myself at home here :)

I'm looking to get the K11 shape and do subtle mods to begin with (insurance is gonna be a killer!) Anyway hope to get some advice and help so i'll be looking forward to chatting to ya all!

hoodedreeper

(oh and sorry for the long post :p)

LOL, he wants a k11 not k10!!

Welcome :) Sounds like u have found a perfect place to start your obsession!!

thanks for the welcome! I've already got a sub,amp,headunit and alloys for the Micra :p Just actually need a micra now! oh and a license :p

welcome!

dont suppose your the hooded reaper off sinful are ya?

my K11 will be for sale soon :eek:

thanks guys :) Heres a pic of the Adikt 15s i've got ready for the micra:

Adikt-alloy.jpg

Wont bother posting the audio cos i guess you all know what a sub,amp and head unit looks like lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back