Photoshop Challenge #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photoshop Elements is a cut down version and usually bundled free with alot of things, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

I'l sticky the photoshop table but i dont know where it is

Thread cleaned. Seriously guys DO NOT talk about pirating software on the MSC. Clearly illegal!

Well I thought I had done enough to do better than joint 3rd place last time!!! Gunna have to pull out all the stops here. :)

James said:
Thread cleaned. Seriously guys DO NOT talk about pirating software on the MSC. Clearly illegal!

i tryed to keep down as much as i could as i nu that would happen. sorry bout that james

i dont even know if i like it myself :upside: hard challenge this week!

Here is my attempt, noitice how the colour goes with the trim...

robiccubic.JPG

James said:
That's not your cube! That's Rubik's Cube!! Thief! :p

Crap!, there I was hoping none of you would find out its not my work!...

I'lls tart my Serious One... Tommrow :D

awww i was going 2 chop the roof :( i wont be entering one this time tho... had some gd ideas for it aswel lol

wont be entering this one unless my computer get fixed before the deadline, whenever that maybe...

heres mine...

debadged grille, mk3 golf front bumper, side repeater smoothed, sliding door conversion, door extended, 'stumpy' mirrors, deepened sills, 17" alloys, burnt orange paint.

id drive it like!

cube5.jpg

should'nt this be over we need a admin to sort out the voting thread!!!!!!

please if you look can you sort this out thanks!

massive wheels, arches moved higher to allow bigger wheels, lowered, new lick of paint and a bit of skirt and bumper/lights work

2-cube_cube3_03%28alt%29.jpg

Heres my entry. Tried something abit different again.

things done: Lowered, alloys, wide arch kit, smooth door handles, open grill, intercooler, tints, bucket seats, harnesses, rollcage, driver, change background to drifting.

Attachments

• Scottish SR Nissan Cube.jpg
    Scottish SR Nissan Cube.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 168
Yeah a sticky with the league would be good so it can be kept track of. Think this one should be judged soon, been running over a week now.

Clearly i've won for the week, with the kind of "special" talent i have, you should just hand me the league trophy now.

Allan said:
Clearly i've won for the week, with the kind of "special" talent i have, you should just hand me the league trophy now.

Yeah it is the best, only beating by mine :p Allow your driver is better,lol.

Allan said:
I like your scarf.

It is rather fetching aint it! Although I prefer the purple jumper.

Ok locked as requested, i'l leave James to sort out the voting if this hasnt been set up already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back