Perth cruise

CMF_mitchgc

» CMF Member
Hey.

Seeing as the last Perth cruise appears to have been 3 years ago, I thought people might want to have another one. I know two other people who have Micras so there's 3 people that would come already. ;)

Where/what would everyone want to go/do?

CMF_mitchgc

» CMF Member
Anyone have an idea of where they want to go? I was thinking perhaps around Freo or something? I'm not that good with routes though, so was hoping someone else had an idea of a good map.

CMF_Dark Side

» CMF Member
Freo so crowded and we went there last time. How about something more into the country with a stop for lunch somewhere.How about meeting somewhere central and cruising up to Mundaring Weir? Not that far , nice picnic area, shops, hotel etc. Anyway a suggestion.

cisco

» CMF Member
You guys will be blessed to have the presence of "Dark Side" in attendance at the Perth meet :p Awesome stuff..

CMF_mitchgc

» CMF Member
Dark Side WROTE:

"Freo so crowded and we went there last time. How about something more into the country with a stop for lunch somewhere.How about meeting somewhere central and cruising up to Mundaring Weir? Not that far , nice picnic area, shops, hotel etc. Anyway a suggestion.
Oh ok, didn't know that haha.

Weir sounds good - nice photo ops as well if there aren't a thousand families parked up there.

Everyone agree with Dark Side's suggestion? If so, what is a good date/time?

cisco WROTE:

"You guys will be blessed to have the presence of "Dark Side" in attendance at the Perth meet :p Awesome stuff..
Haha.

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
Yes, I agree.

How about meet at McCullum park under the mango trees at the river end of Taylor Street of Canning Hwy?

My suggestion for time and date is 11am on Saturday the 28th of Nov.

Just thought someone should make a suggestion so if you have something different go for it.

David

CMF_Dark Side

» CMF Member
I am up for it. Lets see how many we can get to come along.Meeting place as suggested as its pretty central for all.Come on lets have a Perth meet!!

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
My friend is also looking like he will come with his red Super S. So that's 4 (Me, mitchgc, Dark Side and my frind). Does anybody know about Walker, Micra_Mann and DarthPunk...if the timing is good for them?

CMF_mitchgc

» CMF Member
Plus my sister and her boyfriend.

Looks like we will be meeting at "McCullum park under the mango trees at the river end of Taylor Street of Canning Hwy at 11am Saturday the 28th of Nov."

CMF_Walker

» CMF Member
have a good one guys, apologies DarthPunk and myself will be unable to attend this one :(
DarthPunk is celebrating his bday on saturday :)

make sure you get some nice photos!

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
Here it is.

Attachments

• 50631.jpg
    50631.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 24
Back