1997 micra Perth

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Well after 14 odd years I think it's time to sell my micra. Now it's a hard decision believe it or not but then maybe no one will want her. Specs. 1997 micra. 172,000km's Mica Green in color. Rare Air bag and ice cold aircon still. 5 speed manual gearbox. Bad points are the paints clear coat has failed on the roof and a bit down on the sides but that's common for a car of its vintage.The paint on the bonnet/front guards and boot lid are perfect so would be a cheap fix if one wanted to restore to its former glory. The other bad point is the clutch pedal is not always smooth. I though it was the bushing but when the mech pulled it out it did not seem too bad and the replacement was worse so did not bother fitting it. The mech said it might not be the pedal causing the slightly rough action and could be the thrust bearing? in the clutch. Not sure but 100% drivable. Car has been service by me every 10,000km's with penrite 5w40 oil and never uses a drop between services. Come with spare parts that include new clutch, water pump and fuel pump for when they are needed. Also just had a new clutch cable fitted last year. Has brand new tyre all round this week. I normally have all tyres matching but I got two punchers on the weekend and could only get two cheaper brands of tyres fitted at the time :( . Had new Yokohamas A drives fitted to the front plus the spare. The two rears are cheaper Chinese tyres eg diamondback but look ok and should do the job on the rear. I will do a service on it this weekend as well. Think it has about 5 months of rego left. Photos will go up this weekend if anyone is interested in it. Price? Say $1500 firm. I'll turn it into a track car if no one want's her. Makes me sad to think of selling her :( Maybe I wont lol.

Back