Patriotic Micra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Hi I'm Paul Smith i met a couple of you at santa pod on your last outing, and since then i here my car has taken a bit of a ripping?

Anyone like to explain!!! :glare:

Paul Smith said:
Hi I'm Paul Smith i met a couple of you at santa pod on your last outing, and since then i here my car has taken a bit of a ripping?

:s what car is that then?

and what does "ripping" mean?

it was that micra that had the union jack on the bonnet and the spoiler, i wouldnt take it personally mate some people just didnt like the look of your car. but you didnt modify for them did u? just before you have a go i didnt give an opinion. and the post got deleted

Paul Smith said:

is your car the one with the union jack? i think that car looks wicked! just ignore them there probably joking.

missed that one :( i would like to see it

and yeah like said above,,why do you care what people think?

its a 1.0 lx with a union flag on the bonnet, ripping means taking the pee. were you at the pod on there last outing?

Paul Smith said:
its a 1.0 lx with a union flag on the bonnet, ripping means taking the pee. were you at the pod on there last outing?

i went to the japshow last year that was the last time i went to pod,,and why do you want to know who was "ripping" your car mate?

i wouldnt loose any sleep over it tbh

just noticed a few new members joined and posted all in the last five mins,,,bit strange to me :s

your right i did the car up for my liking, at least i put some thought in to my cars design, and its about to become the quickest micra in this forum.

Paul Smith said:
your right i did the car up for my liking, at least i put some thought in to my cars design, and its about to become the quickest micra in this forum.

i doubt it very much,,,

but go for it ide love to see what you do

Are you keeping the car then?!! I shouldn't worry about what they said, everyone has their own opinion. At the end of the day you like the design you created and i'm sure if you're still letting it go the new owner will to.

Paul Smith said:
the patroitic micra has now been removed from ebay, so it can take its transformation

you willl have to beat 13secs 1/4 mile iirc to be the quickest....

you rreally need to do a search for ..lil bandit..and...march ST,

the ST is 180bhp, and is 930cc

not to mention raceworx sr20 k11 that will be ready soon,,,you have your work cut out mate.and alot of money to spend

i thought that was his i seen it run the pod it didn't do it 13 sec it was closer to 15 when i was there.

no but the 2.0ltr doees it in 13 !!!!!!!!!

ED's was 14.01,,,iirc

my 205 gti talbot sport does it in 14.5 and its unmoded! and only a 1.6 a slight bit quicker than me micra.

lennoxn said:
my 205 gti talbot sport does it in 14.5 and its unmoded! and only a 1.6 a slight bit quicker than me micra.

i bet your balls are big then,,,,,,,tut

this conversation sounds like its turning pervy i think rik likes big balls? is this what you mean't? tut

No i think he mean's your mate sounds a little big headed, asuming he is your mate!!!

no its the same as how it started............the members on msc took the **** out of your car so your tryna "get your own back"

i cant belive you are offended by peoples opinions

why is it big headed???? rik when u going to bring your car to santa pod? would like to discuss this point in person.

i will live up to my quote, be ready. when you lot back at the pod, rik sounds a bit jealous and obviously doesn't think much of his own car. what you got?

only put that cause didnt want anyone suggested it only did that speed due to being modded! was not big headed!

oh well no replies i'm gonna go just let me know when your back at the pod. the MSC doesn't like dissing cars when the owner can defend. speak soon

what ya plannin mate, i think its a good insetive that people took the #### so he wants to build somehin quick. took somethin negative and turned it into postive action well in mate

hi Paul, i think its good to standup for your Micra, but your not alone here BigBen stuck up for you and i did mention that i like your bonnet...

also moderators shut down that thread as Dissing/ripping isnt tolerated here...

but dont just come out and try to challenge everyone on the club thats just not fair...i'm glad your keeping your micra, but not for our sakes cos thats just sad mate, keep it cos you want to, no other reason...

hope you do mod it and trust me people will see you at Pod as actions speak louder than words...

if i could LOCK this thread i would...(hint,hint)

keep the peace

i had a micra as 3 weeks ago i had a car crash, look on the forums first before you make assumptions about peoples cars, my micra was a write off and yes i now have a corsa, im still in the club because the people are nice here i.e Goldstar, 59BHP, Kristian, Alienfish etc. You've joined the club and the first you made was on the offensive like mean micra said....chill out

again I think enough has been said here.

topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back