Passing of member MIPCAR

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Hi All
Was not sure where to put this but Mychael (mipcar) passed away on Tuesday the 2nd July after a 19 month battle with cancer. I will be keep using Mikes green micra (Duke) and hope to get it to the 500,000k's which was Mike's aim. We traded my red micra in on the 2010 xtrail as we needed something a bit more comfortable for Mike to get around in. It was sad becoming a one micra famly.
His funeral will be on the Monday 15th July 10am at Tobin Brothers Berwick and as long as the computer remembers his password I will be ble to log in and out of the forum.
He was a bugger for changing passwords and forgetting to tell me and he never wrote them down.

Donita Leonard

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
That is sad news for the community, I think for memory I brought a few items from him, my thoughts go out to the family

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
I remember my brief time with Mychael and yourself fondly during the meet in Melbourne, many years ago. His and your passion for micras was loud and proud. I am very sorry to hear of his passing.
For those who don't know Mipcar spent many years as an ambulance officer helping a multitude of people in times of need.

May you find the strength and support during this difficult time.

RIP Mipcar

CMF_M5

» CMF Member
Dear Donita

So sorry to hear that devastating news, I always enjoyed Mychael's interesting topics for discussion on this forum over the years, we often joked that we were "older" than the average Micra driver and about the fact that we were probably the only 2 left that had purchased our green SLX's new and still had them! My deepest condolences to you and your family during this very difficult time.

Kind regards

Henry

Back