Passenger footwell

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
Has anyone else got leaky passenger footwell in this weather?? My girlfriend was moaning about it leaking on her shoes -_- anyone know what's wrong or how I can fix it??

I don't think thats the case with me mines never needed a new windscreen but Its coming from down behind the dash just want to stop it so it doesn't spread to the electrics or cause damp in my carpet

Has anyone else got leaky passenger footwell in this weather?? My girlfriend was moaning about it leaking on her shoes -_- anyone know what's wrong or how I can fix it??
Pollyp wrote a guide a while back.

Common problem.

Basically drains under the scuttle panel become blocked or leak water from perished rubber which runs down behind the dash.

To fix you need to remove both wipers, remove the plastic panel and you'll see 4 white clips and 2 green ones.

I pulled mine out with mole grips, squirted a load of sealant in the holes and pushed the clips back.

No problems since!

Here is the link. Pic heavy!
http://micra.org.uk/threads/pollymobiles-rebuild.35251/#post-381119
129qw.jpg

Fixed a leaky screen on one of my motors years ago (many years) with a product called dum dum, good stuff. Don't know if you can still get it though.

Back