Parts you Want/Needs from scrappy?

Think it would be a good idea to start a thread, for people to post what micra's are up at there local scrap dealer, for example at my local one..

There are 2 x k10's 1.2 4 door / Jewish racing gold ish colour..
1.0 2 door / standard micra white ^_^

There is also 1 x k11 1.3 sr , 2 door, MATT BLACK.

basically, if everyone done this, and then some one needed some parts, you'd just loook through and see who could possibly get you a 'Mirror' or a 'knob' or a 'button' shock, exhaust... you get the idea... obviously you'd be doing it at your own risk payment wise, as with all forum sales.. , but i dunno.. especially for the k10 boy's & girls, i feel this would be good, anyone else agree?

Sounds like a good idea in theory, maybe see if it takes off? :eek: Its like a one stop scrappy shop.. or something. haha

My local scrappy ; 2xk11 1Ls. One intact, one flat but some parts still salvagable.

Need to take a nosey up to the bigger scrappy near here sometime soon, if i recall they had something like 5 Micras kicking about.

For those in the near-south, I tend to use Aylesbury Scrap Metal - they list all their cars online, and tend to list parts that are not available (as well as photos so you can see which bits are wrecked).

Very useful, and good service. Branches in Aylesbury and Thame.

Back