import parts

micras69

Deactivated Account
this is basically an ad for importing parts from japan

to cut a long story short family members have provided accomadation to a student from japan for 5 years plus.
his parents own a very reputable import/export company in cars, car parts and bikes.
after a fair bit of discussion he is willing to import parts at the price of the parts plus a little on top for himself (goes without saying) there is no fixed amount of people needed but it will cost a lot less if everyone got there parts at the same time over in one container.

so to get some idea on a price he gave me a very popular quote.... the d2 coilovers to buy them over there costs just £210 so he worked out to our door would be about £400ish (this is not set in stone! and is an estimate)
only down side to all of this is that his english isnt the best and finds the geordy accent hard to understand so he is refuring to pictures to understand what im on about :laugh:

so.........is anyone wanting parts? if so can people post a picture of the part they would be interested in.

e.g dash pods, splitters, body kits, suspension ect ect

P.S....no day dreamers, time wasters and no "if i had the money/wish i could have these"......serious people only as im not wasting the lads time or his parents

cheers, martin

No worrys mate but Im not quight shure if they would be the same price as the d2's
when and if more people request a quote I'll get them save me asking each time.

If anyone wants anything, to help find the parts can you provide a link or a pick ect ect so he know what it is your after

Back