The 'What Do YOU Want From Japan' Thread

Hi Guys,

As some of you may know, I have a contact base in Japan which enables me access to a plethora of parts - both new and used - for pretty much anything (does NOT have to be car related)

If you'd like to write in this thread, what you are after, I can provide some prices and examples, and hopefully we can work from there!

Cheers guys,

Justin

Dear Santa......

Datsun Laurel (C130) Coupe
10x14 & 9x14 Techno Phantoms

Toyota Soarer (Z10)
10x14 and 9x14 SSR Lonchamp XR-4s

7x13 SSR MK2s (4x100)

Datsun Cherry X1-R Tail lights

Purple emergency Beacon.

Dear Santa......

Datsun Laurel (C130) Coupe
10x14 & 9x14 Techno Phantoms

Toyota Soarer (Z10)
10x14 and 9x14 SSR Lonchamp XR-4s

7x13 SSR MK2s (4x100)

Datsun Cherry X1-R Tail lights

Purple emergency Beacon.

The Laurel, you need serious money. But I can make that happen. That's a easy one.

I can get you a Z10 tomorrow, my friend has about 4 of them here in Aus, if you're serious again, I can put one on a container to you by the end of the week :).

Stagger 14 x 9/10 XR4 in those specs, regardless offset, I see them come up. Doable.

13x7 Mk2, that's a bit of a hard one.

Those tail lights, no hope.

Hey there can I get a price for a mid spoiler and some 40 mm lowering springs, tow eye cover for the super s bumper, march boot surround Oooo the list could just go on ;P

X

Got a rough price on aftermarket back boxes Bronald?

There is a Genuine factory option Nismo back box for sale - all stainless, and designed for the K11, currently for sale.

kawaiiexito-img600x450-1370414093w7e01g63017.jpg

kawaiiexito-img600x450-1370414092nylrwv63017.jpg

I can get it for around 35-45 Pound before postage, if it comes via sea, which takes 3-4 weeks, postage isn't all that expensive. You'll have change from under 100 pound put it that way. Prices range, so if you throw me a rough budget, I'll see what I can work with. Full systems from the catalytic converter back are a little more expensive but worth the extra money!

hahaha, funny guy. Love my Ramen!

What kinda prices are coilovers for micras/marches over there? :p

Again, new or second hand? I can get a decent set of Nismo / KYB / Cusco or other decent JDM brand fully-adjustable coilovers for under 150 pound before postage. If you throw me a budget, it makes my life easier, as I can show you what fits your budget!

These are 80 ish pound.

600x450-2013082300103.jpg

Hey there can I get a price for a mid spoiler and some 40 mm lowering springs, tow eye cover for the super s bumper, march boot surround Oooo the list could just go on ;P

X

Mid spoilers I've yet to see none, but there if a lovely Impul spoiler for sale alongside a full impul widebody kit!

Lowering springs, I can probably source some RS*R items for less than 60 pound, but for a few extra quid you can get yourself a set of springs and shocks for that kind of money! Most of the time K11 Micra suspension springs are always attached to shocks. Like these, will set you back around 70-90 pound before shipping.

mumemumeppp-img600x450-1375181906xgpydv18506.jpg

mumemumeppp-img600x450-1375181909nlstsn18506.jpg

mumemumeppp-img600x450-1375181906aafzgt18506.jpg

Again, new or second hand? I can get a decent set of Nismo / KYB / Cusco or other decent JDM brand fully-adjustable coilovers for under 150 pound before postage. If you throw me a budget, it makes my life easier, as I can show you what fits your budget!

These are 80 ish pound.

600x450-2013082300103.jpg

Looking for new or secondhand (giving the second hand ones have plenty of life still in them) ide say about a £250 budget for set of micra coilovers front and back :)

Hey Scott, I will keep my eyes peeled for you, I presume you want a set with rear adjustable collars too? Not just front adjustable? If so, finding a set with rear adjust-ability makes things a lot harder!

Cheers!

still looking for coilovers, these are genuine TRD springs and struts, poly bushed ends, for a lowly 70/80 pound before post.

600x450-2013071900456.jpg

I like that! :) What's the postage like from Japan these days?

This is what it was like back in 2008 when I got some Primera headlights shipped over:

PqbnpEy.png

13,600 JPY!

Did they come via air or sea?

struts are naturally heavier and larger than headlights, but I don't want to give an inaccurate quote. Also the cost from seller > my contact will be higher.

Shoot me your postcode and I can get an accurate quote done for you, out of pure interest, :)

Sent that now - I will have a reply in a few days with a accurate quote, it'll be on the highest side if anything, so if there is a refund of a few quid, it'll get sent back to you. My boy is usually spot on!

appropriate gif is appropriate :D

As some fuel for thought, POSTAGE ONLY for a set of struts and springs (estimated weight 28 KG) via sea to James' postcode is 14,000 JPY - around 80 pound. Remember, that's for a large 28 KG box, so smaller stuff is a lot cheaper, weight means a lot.

If it comes via air, that is a different ball park all together. Smaller items I can have come via air.

That's fine! I understand legitimacy can be a pain over the internet.

I accept payment in all forms. paypal seems to be the safest bet but there is a small fee involved in using this method.

regarding legitimacy, I am and willing to provide a photocopy / photo of my current passport (both British and Australian, dual citizen here!), drivers license (Australian with address), and pretty much anything else you specify in order to prove my identity.

Please, add me on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/justin.narayan, I often sell my car parts via my large network of friends there!

This is exactly the kind of thread i've been wanting haha :)
How much for K11 Micra/March coilovers? I don't mind used or new, budget of up to about £400ish.
And maybe even some wheels: SSR Mk2/Mk3/Star Sharks or Work Equip 01/03's, in 14's or 15's (although i've only seen a couple of sets in 15's)

This is exactly the kind of thread i've been wanting haha :)
How much for K11 Micra/March coilovers? I don't mind used or new, budget of up to about £400ish.
And maybe even some wheels: SSR Mk2/Mk3/Star Sharks or Work Equip 01/03's, in 14's or 15's (although i've only seen a couple of sets in 15's)

100 PCD wheels of those kinds, are mega $$$. Can post examples. 13 inch SSR mesh a good buy if you're interested. Will do some looking!

The postage is what got my apexi from £30 to £150

Does your contact hunt for obscure items or do they only use japan auctions?

Can do both, any particular shops you know the location(s) of?

No special shops just hunting for a single wheel lol

I'm after a single 14" BBS RG082, it was a optional extra for the pulsar.

I could also be interested in some eg civic parts

Honda parts, i have a few here, anything in particular for EG ?

The wheels were just an idea really, it's the coilovers that i'd be most interested in if you could find any

I see a few, mostly spring/shock combo's or front coilovers with fixed rears, rarely see complete adjustable front/rear. I will keep my eyes peeled however.

I have a RS*R cat-back exhaust here with RS*R matching back box if one is interested.

Cheers

What would you expect a half cut to be? Say one with a snazzy SR16VE engine?

On the coilover front just save a month or 2 more and get a set of BC coilovers? Really recommend them!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

I see a few, mostly spring/shock combo's or front coilovers with fixed rears, rarely see complete adjustable front/rear. I will keep my eyes peeled however.

I have a RS*R cat-back exhaust here with RS*R matching back box if one is interested.

Cheers

I won't be needing anything now as the car's going up for sale, but thanks for the offer

I too would be interested in Coilovers, don't have to be all singing all dancing adjustable in every which way, just k11 specific at a realistic price :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Nismo spring and shock combo's / other spring / shock combos seem to be the way to go.

Looking at anywhere from 150-350 pound posted depending on what brand and level of suspension! (Nismo S tune line comes in a few models and variants)

I will post up some examples of suspension with rough pricing in the following week!

Expected in three weeks is -

- Cup Holder Dash
- March floor mats (the cool ones with the little Micra logo)
- late model tail lights with the three circles (NOT Bolero items)

Back