Stripping the car - what parts do you want?

K

K11_Dave

Ok, Over the next couple of weeks, I will be trying to return the car back to standard as much as possible. I will be following along the lines of Joe & John and Chie. If there is anything that you would particularly like from me, give us a shout.

In a lot of cases, you may need to wait until I get an original part to replace it with - unless you can swap yours over.

As regards pricing, I have no idea what to charge for parts, so, to make it fair will be listing on eBay - also makes sure that I don't hold anything for someone who doesn't pay.

[attachment=1737][attachment=1738]
[attachment=1739][attachment=1740]
[attachment=1743][attachment=1744]
[attachment=1745]

Please look closely at the pics before asking for items. eg, (1) If you want the spoiler, you'll have to take the whole boot, meaning you'll either have to fill the rest of it or get a plate from TVR (2) If you want the mirrors, you'll have to take the whole door etc etc

To save scrolling through post, I will update this post to let you know what's already gone :)

Clear clusters are now listed
Nismo strut brace now listed
Steering wheel and boss now listed

Induction kit - SOLD
Chrome Matting - SOLD (Titch)
Oil cap - SOLD
Grill - SOLD

OP
OP
K

K11_Dave

RE: Stripping the car - what parts are wanted?

Haven't got an adjustable rod on there sorry mate - couldn't work out how to get the other one off :blush:

I will list the wheel and boss on eBay - will start it at £5 and whack the link up on here

OP
OP
K

K11_Dave

RE: RE: Stripping the car - what parts are wanted?

wilsonian said:
how much would you want for the HT lead cover?

£5 inc postage? doesn't do anything spectacular - just keeps the leads off the top of the rocker cover

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
that'll do me fine, i'm off on holiday for a week now but i'll send you a cheaque when i get back - just PM me your details.

BTW do you have any performance mods - janspeed back box etc

OP
OP
K

K11_Dave

RE: RE: Stripping the car - what parts do you want?

wilsonian said:
that'll do me fine, i'm off on holiday for a week now but i'll send you a cheaque when i get back - just PM me your details.

BTW do you have any performance mods - janspeed back box etc

No worries mate. Got a Longlife back box but holding on to that for now. Most of the mods are cosmetic as it is only a 1.0l there'd be little point in spending a lot on performance parts :down:

B

benmicrasr

Where abouts are you?What size are the wheels and what condition are they and the tyres in?Interested in the front bumper aswell?
Cheers
Ben

OP
OP
K

K11_Dave

benmicrasr said:
Where abouts are you?What size are the wheels and what condition are they and the tyres in?Interested in the front bumper aswell?
Cheers
Ben

Hi mate i'm in Cardiff.

The wheels are 15" Compomotive Evolution 2's with 195/45 R 15 tyres. 2 are very good, 2 got a bit of wear on outside (road legal though). One wheel got a slight curbing but nothing major.

The bumper would have to be collected as there's a fair bit of weight in it. The Clio splitter has taken a bit of a scraping, but this could be removed from the bumper. One foglight is cracked, but works. Got xenon bulbs in them

OP
OP
K

K11_Dave

Titch said:
I'll take the pedal covers from you mate, and also the chrome matting.

Cheers

Chrome matting - no probs £10 inc postage sound ok for front and back? Pedal covers have worn since that pic so don't think it would be fair to sell 'em

B

benmicrasr

Could you put a pic up of the wheels so i can have a better look,and of the bumper aswell.How much you lookin for both things?Collection shouldn't be a problem

OP
OP
K

K11_Dave

benmicrasr said:
Could you put a pic up of the wheels so i can have a better look,and of the bumper aswell.How much you lookin for both things?Collection shouldn't be a problem

Updated pics for you. Wheels will be going on eBay. Front bumper will have to wait until I can get another one unless you want to swap yours + £50?

B

benmicrasr

Cheers for them pics,what condition is the bumper in apart from the splitter?Where did you get the bumper from?Would prefer to keep my bumper so i can put myn back to standard next year,what seats have you got in and how easy are they to fit?Cheers Ben

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Interested in the open grill if possible and the tubing for the induction kit (if that is still available) and possibly the suspension (if its a lowering shocks and springs) and exhaust system (if its non standard full system)
Cheers
Chris

OP
OP
K

K11_Dave

benmicrasr said:
Cheers for them pics,what condition is the bumper in apart from the splitter?Where did you get the bumper from?Would prefer to keep my bumper so i can put myn back to standard next year,what seats have you got in and how easy are they to fit?Cheers Ben

Well, soon as I can get some normal seats, will chuck those on eBay as I've had a couple of people ask about them. They are Mr2 seats with the K11 subframes welded on - so a direct swap.

As soon as I get a bumper then, you can have first refusal. No idea where the bumper came from - scrappy posted it to me thinking it was a standard SuperS one. Apart from the splitter and one cracked fog - is in very good condition

OP
OP
K

K11_Dave

scottish-sr said:
Interested in the open grill if possible and the tubing for the induction kit (if that is still available) and possibly the suspension (if its a lowering shocks and springs) and exhaust system (if its non standard full system)
Cheers
Chris

Grill you can have £15 inc postage. Induction kit sold. Need to hang on to the springs, shocks and backbox - really only want to get rid of a lot of the cosmetic stuff. sorry mate

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
RE: RE: RE: Stripping the car - what parts do you want?

K11_Dave said:
Grill you can have £15 inc postage. Induction kit sold. Need to hang on to the springs, shocks and backbox - really only want to get rid of a lot of the cosmetic stuff. sorry mate

Thats ok, dont know if you got my PM regarding the grill as it had trouble sending.

Chris

OP
OP
K

K11_Dave

Pink Princess said:
are you selling the smoothed tailgate?

Yes. But don't forget that you'd need to get a number plate from TVR if you want to keep it there, or smoothe the whole lot out

OP
OP
K

K11_Dave

scottish-sr said:
I will take the grill for the price agreed, will arrange payment asap. My PMs are not working for some reason just now.

Same here buddy - plus all my pics have gone

B

benmicrasr

As soon as you get a bumper let me no and we will arrange collection,cheers mate, how much you asking for the bumper on its own?Interested in seats aswell so when you put them on ebay let me no with a link please.Cheers Ben

OP
OP
K

K11_Dave

benmicrasr said:
As soon as you get a bumper let me no and we will arrange collection,cheers mate, how much you asking for the bumper on its own?Interested in seats aswell so when you put them on ebay let me no with a link please.Cheers Ben

No worries. Looking for £70 for bumper as is. Everything that goes on eBay, I'll whack a link in the first post

pietro

Ex. Club Member
will the seats fit my K10 or would they be hard to modify? if so can you email me on <removed> when there on eBay/ Thanks

OP
OP
K

K11_Dave

pietro said:
will the seats fit my K10 or would they be hard to modify? if so can you email me on when there on eBay/ Thanks

Hi mate, I've had the K11 subframes welded on to them - so would prob be a lot of work to change to a K10