parts needed in rotherham

R

rpgrainger

hi
i have my k10 back home now 1.2 gs auto.....it was free to a good home...its had a bit of a hard life but its getting there......there was very little oil in it,fan belt is breaking up,low brake fluid,wipers need replacing,thermostat seems like its stuck open, heater cable needs fixing,exhaust blowing like a good one,no spare tyre,hand brake is nearly pointing straight up,and needs four new tyres,and the interior was like a tip...but its only done 41,000....now to keep this car cheap i need 5 good wheels with tyres i can buy new but just had the exhaust done and it cost me £65 add that to £120 for tyres and the cheap car starts to not be so cheap once i have done the other jobs.....so i need 5 wheels with half decent tyres and if anyone has an interior about it would be cool......or is it better going to a breakers yard
cheers
rob

i have a spare wheel form a k11,,i think its the same as k10 with a very good tyre on it!!

free to good home from rawmarsh ,rotherham

Can't help on the wheels, why not find a cheap micra in the free ads with decent tyres... :)

rik
give us a call on 07711639306 im only in swinton
might try the breakers yard are the k11 wheels 13's aswell if so i will look out for a set of these
cheers
Rob

what parts of the interior are you after i'm about to break a k10 i've given up on! Got the grey door cards grey seats steering wheel boot carpet boot turrets dashboard etc etc!

im hoping the seats and door cards will clean up but the carpet has food and allsorts trodden into it and it smells abit....so a carpet is the main thing i need....are the door card vinyl or cloth if they are cloth i might have them and the seats off you
cheers
Rob

There vinyl matey, they are in v-good condition as are the seats if you change your mind will have a check over the carpet tomorrow, it's at my girlfriends i beleive it is also in very good condition but wanna double check!

rpgrainger said:
rik
give us a call on 07711639306 im only in swinton
might try the breakers yard are the k11 wheels 13's aswell if so i will look out for a set of these
cheers
Rob

You should be able to find what u want up at Wath breakers jus before u get to wombwell. i did have a spare set but think they've gone. I'll check my garage later on an let u know.

not got any wheels yet........have you got an address for the breakers....
cheers
Rob

rpgrainger said:
not got any wheels yet........have you got an address for the breakers....
cheers
Rob

23 jackson crescent,rawmarsh ,rotherham,,,come round tomorowill be in

yu can havve the spare wheel i said i have

well more wombwell really, if u head down thru wath past tesco thru brampton over the roundabout an bout halfway on that road before you get to the next roundabout on the right.

There's one in bolton on dearne next to the railway station. There was a breakers behind where the new tesco is but i'm not sure if it's still there.

Back