FS: SLX parts in Brisbane

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey all,

I have a Silver 95 Micra SLX that has front end damage.
Most stuff apart from the front grille bumper and 1/4 panels is there. Its just standard interior. Its missing clutch pedal, gearstick and gearbox that I used in the CVT to manual swap. I have a CVT that has problems if anyone needs parts.

It does have a complete power steering setup and what remains of the air con. I would like to hold onto these until Im sure the setup in the other car is working fine. If its all good in a few weeks It will most likely be for sale.

The engine runs fine but has timing chain noise. The compression was tested at last service and is still good. It doesnt leak oil. It doesnt have a flywheel on it. Its done about 190something k km.

All glass is fine. Its not tinted.

I would prefer pickup but can possibly post small stuff. I can usually only get to the post office on Saturday mornings though.

Let me know what your after and Ill see what I can find.

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
hey mate
im after a few things
a) the rear wiper nut cover thing
b) the windscreen washer tank lid
c) overflow tank
d) spark plug lead clips they screw into the top of the engine
e) rear seat belt covers ( they cover up where the rear seatbelt bolts onto the body

could you please have a look for me and get a price incl postage to 2640 back to me i can supply pics if you would like
thanks!!

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Marshal WROTE:

"hey mate<BR>im after a few things<BR>a) the rear wiper nut cover thing<BR>b) the windscreen washer tank lid<BR>c) overflow tank<BR>d) spark plug lead clips they screw into the top of the engine<BR>e) rear seat belt covers ( they cover up where the rear seatbelt bolts onto the body<BR><BR>could you please have a look for me and get a price incl postage to 2640 back to me i can supply pics if you would like<BR>thanks!!

Hey,
I'm pretty sure I have the rear wiper nut cover, the clips for the spark plug leads and also the seat belt cover things (if you mean the bits that are also what the parcel shelf sits on.) I dont have the overflow or washer lid. Let me dig through the boxes of stuff and make sure I have them...

Ill try and work out the postage. The plastic bits may be a bit awkward to pack.

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
@pple WROTE:

"I needs the left hand rear door quater glass. . . you still got it??<BR><BR>if yes, please txt to 0413861558

If you told me yesterday I would have got it for you...

I got the shell taken away today. The only things I didnt take was the glass and the seats. I have a big pile of everything else I did remove. I will put a new ad up soon probably with pics of what I have got.

qwerty132

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Marshal WROTE:

"oh i also need the front drivers side a pillar

Hey,
I have both the a pillar plastic trims. I just need to check which one had a broken clip. I didnt even know one had broken until I pulled it off. Didnt have any problems staying on.

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Sorry,

The parts were not at my place... I did go and get most of what you wanted the other day but they only got as far as the back of my car. lol

I'll go and get them now and double check I remembered it all.

I'll try and sort out how to pack them and how much postage will be at work tomorrow.

The big plastic things will make the postage a bit higher. I think they may charge it using the volume of the package rather than the weight. Not sure though.

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member

This is the clip that is broken. Its on the drivers one I think.

Ive also got the spark plug leads clips. I dont think the screw in. I had to lever them out.

Can you confirm which ones your after?
Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
I only have the shafts from the auto car...
I think the long one is the same but the short one is different.
Let me know if youre still interested. pick up only for these.

As for prices.. Make an offer.. Im not giving them away tho...

I'll try to get to the post office tomorrow. I normally dont get much of a chance other than Saturday mornings unfortunately.

Just to confirm you want the a pillar trims in the first couple of pics, the spark plug clips(2) and the rear wiper arm nut cover thing.

Ill take them tomorrow figure out how to pack them etc.

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Yep... Make an offer and if its not what I had in mind Ill let you know.

I also cut about 6 inches of the demister and hazard light wiring off. I think you were looking for them for your project?
I dont know if it will help at all.. Its not the whole loom.

Thanks,
qwerty132

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
oh really your a champ!!!! thats what i was after cuz i was just going to splice solder and heatshrink CHAMP!!!
so for the 2 a pillars, washer cover and the wire 30 bucks??

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,

Did you still want the spark plug clips...

Can you please PM me and we will sort something out.
I would like to get it packed tomorrow and then drop it at the post office once the money has cleared.

Thanks

qwerty132

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Marshal WROTE:

"oh really your a champ!!!! thats what i was after cuz i was just going to splice solder and heatshrink CHAMP!!!<BR>so for the 2 a pillars, washer cover and the wire 30 bucks??

Hey, I have just sent you an email...

UFO-K11 WROTE:

"<BR>hi am looking for the little black window washers that fit into the bonnet to spray water on the windscreen - do you have them &amp; how much - they are $20 ea from nissan please call mob 0414922209 or email [email protected]

I have some - but I dont know if the are any good.. Its probably best to get some new from supercheap or something. Let me know if your still interested.

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,
Sorry I have been a bit slack with getting photos..

I couldnt find my card reader so phone pics will have to do...
The fuel and temp gauges are ok from memory. The speedo works but I dont know how accurate it is.

Make me a reasonable offer and Ill try and figure out post cost.

Thanks
qwerty

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
david WROTE:

"What was the problem/symptoms of the problems of the CVT?

Umm.. It was a while ago now but if I remember rightly it didnt want to drive the wheels. It would go to move and then just as you started moving it would go really jerky. Its kind of hard to discribe. It would be jump jump jump then be ok for a couple of feet and then jump jump jump jump again. I managed to reverse very slowly out of a driveway and then had to push/winch it onto a car trailor. I did remove the brushes and they looked ok but one was a bit shorter than the other. The person I got it from tried replacing the fluid in it. They showed me the old stuff and it was black as!

I didnt try and diagnose the problem as I bought it with plan of ripping it out and putting a manual in straight away.

The box is still sitting under the house at my brothers place I think.

Koguchi Power WROTE:

"hey mate,<BR><BR>have you got a glove box for sale? i need one of those bad boys<BR><BR>[email protected]<BR><BR>thanks<BR><BR>D

Umm.. I have 4 big boxes of stuff here and another couple under someone elses house. Ill have a look on the weekend and get back to you.

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,
I would really prefer to sell it whole.
Knowing my luck, I would probably brake it trying to remove it or something lol.

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,
Sorry for not replying sooner.

I dont have any bumpers and I only have the shafts/CVs for a CVT micra. They are differents length for the manual.

Thanks
qwerty132

Back