K10 5spd parts needed for Figaro Conversion - Canada

Hello,
As the title indicates, I'm looking for all the bits and bobs required for converting my Nissan Figaro to a 5 spd.

I'm located in Ontario Canada, and ideally would find a complete car, to strip, for my purposes.

However, failing that here's what I need:

transmission (5spd) including front and rear mounts
driver and passenger CV axles/half-shafts
flywheel
shift linkage
floor gear selector assembly
pedal assembly(ies) (clutch/brake/gas)
Speedo cable (I believe it's different between the auto and manual)

What I'd like to also get:
Clutch switch and mounting (including the cable to the key cylinder at the steering column)
Master cylinder and supply line(s) (I'm assuming the transmission will have the slave)

I'm willing to travel to pick-up a car/parts. Hopefully someone out there can assist.

Thanks!

Scott

Hello,
As the title indicates, I'm looking for all the bits and bobs required for converting my Nissan Figaro to a 5 spd.

I'm located in Ontario Canada, and ideally would find a complete car, to strip, for my purposes.

However, failing that here's what I need:

transmission (5spd) including front and rear mounts
driver and passenger CV axles/half-shafts
flywheel
shift linkage
floor gear selector assembly
pedal assembly(ies) (clutch/brake/gas)
Speedo cable (I believe it's different between the auto and manual)

What I'd like to also get:
Clutch switch and mounting (including the cable to the key cylinder at the steering column)
Master cylinder and supply line(s) (I'm assuming the transmission will have the slave)

I'm willing to travel to pick-up a car/parts. Hopefully someone out there can assist.

Thanks!

Scott

Did you ever hear back from anyone on this. I've done the conversion on my Figaro and it was all with North American parts with the exception of the pedal box. It's a mechanical clutch so you won't need any of the master/slave cylinders, just run a cable to the transmission. I would look at wrecking yards in Canada to get the parts. I have some of the pieces here in Alberta but not enough to get you the whole set. DM me if you have any other questions.

Back