Parts diagrams

Hi i am new to this site and was wondering are there any websites around that i can get part nos for my sons micra (that he has just pranged).:k12yellow
Cheers Chris

What bits are you after. There's usually various people on here selling bits and pieces, and scrap yards are a good option for cheap parts / panels

The car is only two months old, and he has hie a kerb and taken out the nearside drive shaft and lower suspension arm. So i was hoping to get some prices before deciding whether to go through the insurance company, (£450)excess.:doh:

hi chris

i would get bottom arm from a scrappie and see if it goes back together, then you will be able to asess any additional damage (likely knukle,leg and possible chassis outrigger damage)

I know for a fact that the outrigger has gone, it also ripped the inner joint of the drive shaft out. The bottom ball joint has also come apart. I just wanted to get some idea as to the price of bits, seeing as its a new car.
I would like to be able to contact the local dealer with part no's . As i do when ordering bike parts.

Back